YM Untradeable?

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by Tea, Feb 13, 2004.

1. Tea,

I am really sorry for saying something perhaps inappropriate. I sometimes see mistakes and challenges I've made and assume things when I think I recognize the same pattern in others. Who knows, maybe I was the bored one looking for something to say. Anyway, I truly hope there are no hard feelings.

#21     Feb 14, 2004
  2. Cheese

Cheese

"When you decide to believe that you and only you are the cause of every outcome, then you are in control." Bundlemaker

Amen. This is a prescription for life.

Just think of probably most people .. all the poor souls everywhere burying themselves in their own gigantic piles of sh*t blaming something else, the rest of the world or anybody else and his dog for the whatever it is they think they don't have and should have.

Huh?

#22     Feb 14, 2004
  3. Leave my dog out of this........

Michael B.

On poker night.....the guys know that they can tak shit about my wife ....but do not talk shit about my Bull-Terrier

#23     Feb 14, 2004
  4. try ER2 (russell 2000 emini). awesome swings, good risk/reward ratios, smooth movement. due to its large swings expect much larger profits and losses ($ wise). Therefore reduce your lot size when starting to trade it. However smoother than YM.

#24     Feb 15, 2004
  5. maybe it is because all these guys are doing things to your wife they would not dare to do to your bull terrier ... LOL
    I could not resist..

#25     Feb 16, 2004
  6. taodr

taodr

What a dirty mind you have Walter !!! Heh HEh

#26     Feb 16, 2004
  7. Your invited to poker night.....lol

Michael B.

#27     Feb 16, 2004
  8. Hi Tea,
    You are partially correct in that the YM is more difficult to swing trade. However, in my particular chat room, we found a way to trade the YM especially during the recent trading range.

The first is patience. The YM gave me a great 40pt winning trade last week. But I had to wait for a couple of days for the pattern to appear.

So may I suggest a week in my chat room to test it out. Join us in the position trading room at Realitytrader.com for you free trial period starting Monday th 24. FWIW, the room gurus are at the NYC expo this week and Friday is options expiration day. A day we avoid like the plauge.

So when you start your trial period, ask Bo Yoder about his YM stategy. He'll be more than happy to explain it and everyone is the room is very helpful.

I've been in the room for two years and really enjoyed it. But remember the YM requires a little more patience to be succesful. Finally, when the retail crowd returns to the market, the swing trades will come more often. We just have to confince the public that this is the 2nd year of the new bull market. They always take to long to realize this fact.

Best wishes,
    chipper338

#28     Feb 17, 2004

9. Thank you,

#29     Feb 17, 2004
  10. Could anybody share how they trade the YM and hold overnight....?

Michael B.

#30     Mar 13, 2004