YM Traders Unite

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by QMTrader, Jun 5, 2007.

1. rdm239

rdm239

i mean after registration.

#41     Jul 2, 2007
  2. mark1

mark1 Guest

HydraIRC is abs. free and as good as Mirc when not better, or do yourself a favor and install Opera, not only the best free browser in town (speed, security, and stability), but it also futures a built-in IRC client .

Firefox has become a memory hog piece of garbage, it's hard to say but even IExplorer 7 beats the crap out of it.

How do I know? I tested them all.

#42     Jul 2, 2007
  3. maxpi

maxpi

I just noticed this thread. Did a chat start up anywhere?

#43     Jul 2, 2007
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

Yep, there has been a chat room devoted to index futures since sometime last week.

#44     Jul 2, 2007
  5. If you register your mIRC software in that you pay the small fee for it...

Access to upgrades (new versions or mIRC) will always be free.

Yet, to ensure there's no confusing statements about IRC or mIRC...

mIRC is a software to access the IRC communication source of many different servers for just about anything you can think of with most servers dedicated to a particular chat community.

For example, all the financial (investing and trading) chat rooms are on what is called the Othernet server of IRC.

I mainly use the software called mIRC to access the Othernet.

Mark

#45     Jul 2, 2007
  6. There are currently over 10 chat rooms devoted to index futures. I'd like to start a thread and review each one in intricate detail. Of course, I can not because I am totally biased. I am a co-administrator of Puretick.com We happen to have the best trading record of all these rooms but that doesn't necessarily mean we are the easiest to follow or one of the others may be more suited for your style.

Perhaps we could get a neutral user who hasn't heard of any of these rooms or elite trader to start a review process.

CajunSniper / Puretick.com Administrator-Trader

#46     Aug 6, 2007