YM Magic!

Discussion in 'Journals' started by TheTrue1, Mar 7, 2017.

1. Mtrader

Mtrader

Excellent results. Confirms my potential 1000% return as possible.
    I would never post anything as I already told many times before. Have nothing to gain. Only bashers will appear.

#501     Apr 9, 2017
  2. Overnight

Overnight

If that reply is directed to me...Hmm, I vaguely recall that post I made about someone's claim about making a massive amount of trades in very large positions in ES, and that I had seen and read a spreadsheet from CME which seemed to indicate that the ES position limit was 50. I also recall that I said that I would call the CME to confirm it. I never did, because I got too busy working on my real trading. It was too distracting at the time to my real futures trading. Sorry about that.

Your assumptions about people here are useless, because you claim that people can make 1000%, but you tell yet do not show. Where is the real?

Show, do not tell.

#502     Apr 9, 2017
  3. Mtrader

Mtrader

Past that stage already long time ago.
    If bashers always come with the argument "you should be the richest man in the world" it is clear that a serious discussion is impossible. So showing or discussing is a waste of time.
    Someone posted +300% in 26 days, so that proves that some people are able to make big returns. But according to the bashers making 100% a year is even impossible. The bashers are not reacting to the posted +300%. Why? Because it does not fit in their story? Or because it proofs that they are wrong?

#503     Apr 9, 2017
  4. Overnight

Overnight

YOU posted that 1000% is possible. YOU posted it. So show us YOUR 1000% return. Not someone else that posts an account we must assume is sim, because it was not declared that it was live money. Position sizes on that account were also not declared. So we must assume that the account size was way more than what a reasonable trader could afford to do.

#504     Apr 9, 2017
  5. algofy

algofy

That whole 50 position limit thread got debunked....you can trade thousands of ES before running into position limit issues.

#505     Apr 9, 2017
  6. southall

southall

Its BS dude. That guy who posted that blotter has been a member on ET for less than 10 days.

He has no reputation/history/status on this board.

Why would anyone here believe him?

#506     Apr 9, 2017
    Van_der_Voort_4 likes this.
  7. Mtrader

Mtrader

That's exactly what I mean. I should give real proof and then your arguments can be assumptions. So depending on your fantasy you can assume anything. The only thing we still miss is that you assume that I should be the richest man in the world.
    A real discussion would be arguments against arguments, not arguments against assumptions. You just confirmed that any "discussion" is useless.

#507     Apr 9, 2017
  8. JackRab

JackRab

upload_2017-4-10_11-51-1.png

#508     Apr 9, 2017
    vanzandt likes this.
  9. JackRab

JackRab

Wow... worst week in 4 weeks.... ?

So who's your broker than? IB?

Anyway... this: 'I am the best YM futures trader alive. Period.
    My average ROI is 100% monthly. Atleast 3 times better than the top 20 traders on this site.'

Tssssss :vomit:

#509     Apr 9, 2017
  10. vanzandt

vanzandt

It was sabotage!
    A crazy bird did it. :D
    Al-goofy and Overnight were right... this thread gets stranger by the post.

Hey what's that $500 he was talking about earlier? Do you have to spend that to even do paper trades on C2?

#510     Apr 9, 2017