YM Magic!

Discussion in 'Journals' started by TheTrue1, Mar 7, 2017.

1. speedo

speedo

The important thing is that works for you. There are no two identical trade plans. We are all different.

#481     Apr 8, 2017
  2. algofy

algofy

What is your guys opinion on automation? Do you think some discretion would lead to higher metrics?

#482     Apr 8, 2017
  3. speedo

speedo

Not sure if my opinion would matter as I have never automated other than an ATM on my DOM but I might be like someone who is afraid of flying being on an airplane. Intellectually knowing the high degree of safety but having a problem with not being in control. There are instinctual things which can only be developed with experience.

#483     Apr 8, 2017
    algofy likes this.
  4. algofy

algofy

Yeah I hear you. I just can't seem to get better than 50% and about a 1.30:1 with my automation no matter what I try.

#484     Apr 8, 2017
  5. volpri

volpri

Jesse you old eagle eye for details. Could you look at Obama's birth certificate and give us the lowdown on it. I have wondered for years. Please put it to rest. Thanks.

http://www.wnd.com/2016/12/investigators-find-source-for-obamas-online-birth-certification-image/

#485     Apr 8, 2017
  6. volpri

volpri

Where is the outline? I must have chicken sh$t in my eyes. I can't see it?

#486     Apr 8, 2017
  7. TheTrue1

TheTrue1

This response is not given out of obligation. Never have I posted any post I knew too be altered by copy and paste. The matter occurred as sabotage in a moment of anger at the hands of my fiance. I was unaware of it until it was detected by Mr Southall. Actually, I thank you for that sir. Reputation is everything. My apologies too all. Logic: I posted two weeks worth of C2 blotter. Probably around 30 post. Of which 2 appear to be altered. What of the other 95% of blotter post, which were accused of being delayed by many. What of the 2 weeks of real-time calls which were more productive than the first 2 weeks? I'm sure you will seek a way to discredit that also.
    Truth is...none of your beliefs and opinions of negativity matter much. I am who I said I am. I have and will continue too do what I said I could.
    I notice you have posted my C2 link here. A little helpful info: the default commissions and fees setting is $14 a round turn. Very unrealistic. There is a dropdown menu located under statistics that will set the commissions and fees to Interactive Broker. IB is used by most subscribers on C2. It is a far more realistic measure. Also, the cost of my strategy subscription fee of $500, is deducted from the cumulative return.
    That said, if you visit my C2 page, click the setting for Interactive Brokers. You will find I did 7.7% this week. 12.7 before subscription fee deduction. As i stated on C2, my worst week ever.
    Finally, Mr. Vandervoort. I respect your post. And was inspired by your words in your post before your last one. No offense and with the utmost of respect, your like or unlike of my post on this forum will not deter or deny me. Not only will I do 100% monthly at C2, I will do it for the next 6 months.
    Though I am sure the naysayers will attempt to discredit my performance even then. Only they will have no leg to stand on. I don't keep the records...C2 does.
    Maybe they will then deny the validity of C2.

I encourage all to follow my C2 run.
    It will be HISTORICAL!!!

#487     Apr 9, 2017
  8. vanzandt

vanzandt

Pearl Harbor was historical too.
    But I hope you make it.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2017
    #488     Apr 9, 2017
    userque and TheTrue1 like this.
  9. speedo

speedo

Promoters are more given to hysteria than history.

#489     Apr 9, 2017
  10. TheTrue1

TheTrue1

Yes it was. And I'm the U.S retaliation!

#490     Apr 9, 2017