YM has lots of Positive Sentiment Today

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by Bullz n Bearz, Jul 12, 2007.

1. Anyone agree?

2. Hindsight is 20/20

3. notouch

notouch

No. Very negative. Time to load up on putz...

:p :p :p

4. It's interesting that the vix has been gradually trending higher since February.

5. bh_prop

bh_prop

New all time highs tend to make people bullish yes

6. That's a trick question for sure...duhhhh!!

7. notouch

notouch

And he wonders why he keeps losing money...:D

8. PhiliC

PhiliC

That was f....ing sick. For a sell the extension/buy the extension guy -- today proved to be really tough. Fortunately I'm hitting em pretty good in the bonds of late. I've come to really like the bond market.

I was up nicely w/ bond profits today then gave most of it back in the ES w/ about 20 minutes left. I went short at 1552.50 on a extension OB sell. The worst feeling in the world is being short against today's unrelenting power. You have to be there to know what I mean! I'm sure some of you dudes were. I covered at 1554.50.

I was pissed because when you give back a hard day's work you're still saddled w/ those f...ing commissions. Commissions are the silent killer in this game. It's not the poor trading that does most in, but rather getting eaten alive by those commissions a little at a time. As you guys (any girls out there?) know, 5 minutes before the close it went nuts. I guess some a-hole mutual fund grey beard in Boston forgot to hit the buy button for that final nasty leg up. Probably some last ditch short covering by the Feshback bros. too. They were covering some shorts that they put on in the 80s -- finally decided to throw in the towel I guess.

CNBC used to think the Feshbacks were cool and had them on a lot. CNBC sucks doesn't it. They should be taken off the air for having those a-holes joe battipaglia and abby cohen on all the time - Are those two monkeys even still around? Who is hated more - joe bats or cohen??

I like Becky Quick though -- I think she's hot.

Back to trading. On that final leg up w/ a few minutes left- I took another crack at it (you gotta be right sooner or later i suppose) I stuck to my guns and actually sold H tic at 13950 in the YM w/ some size. Moral of the story: don't give up. The futures are basically a form of gambling anyway where the better traders are playing the odds and the shmos -- well they're getting run over by a steamroller.

Peace.