yhoo price at market open monday

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by newguy05, Feb 10, 2008.

1. Looking for some opinions, what do people think yahoo's price action will be like coming monday morning?

2. Not sure, but in hindsight the short I was holding in the last 5 minutes sure would have been a good overnight. I think a 2 point drop to the closest support level is in order although the GOOG merger talks may hold the price up more.

3. I think YHOO will slowly move up to the $35.00 range over the coming weeks, without going below $30.00. One report says YHOO wants $40.00 and another report said MSFT might be willing to pay $35.00. Also MSFT might go directly to the shareholders and bypass the board members.

So this deal isn't over yet.

4. probably closer to 30 - I am sure Microsoft already expected yahoo to ask for more.

5. I would say it would go down a bit.

Microsoft takeover isn't clear now, and Yahoo is a troubled, overvalued company.

6. It will go down

7. ammo

ammo

like to see bidu make an offer

8. dafong

dafong

then what will happen to msft's price?

i think the market already priced in the possibility that yahoo was gonna turn down the 1st offer.

9. It will trade in the $29.00 range with some downward pressure to $26.00 over the coming weeks in anticipation of a higher offer for YHOO.

10. Trade <i>down</i>? On clearly bullish news???

Whatever you guys are smoking, I want some!

#10     Feb 10, 2008