Y'ever hear of a warrant trading 2X the price of the stock

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by stock777, Jan 4, 2011.

1. Wow, I was just trying to help. I have made a good deal of money over the years with warrants. I guess the same cant be said for you. Good luck.

#31     Jun 20, 2011
  2. jharmon

jharmon

stock777 perhaps you'd like to post which securities you were referring to when this thread started.

#32     Jun 20, 2011
  3. thats right. I already looked into it and could find nothing. doesnt mean theres nothing to find.

if you have a source that explains the anomaly, then whats the big deal in posting a link. you so freaking busy?

my original comment stands.

PS this is the problem with et, getting any useful information is like pulling teeth

#33     Jun 20, 2011
  4. JackR

JackR

If you posted the name of the issue you might get some help.

#34     Jun 20, 2011
  5. i guess reading comprehension is yet another issue on et.

the dude already mentioned the name

#35     Jun 21, 2011
  6. Sigh... I dont think you did look into, or call the company. Its because, in regards to Zion, a simple google search would have revealed that they temporarily changed the strike price.

In regards to the GG warrants they trade over because of the USD to CDN conversion.

#36     Jun 21, 2011
  7. zdreg

zdreg

stop playing childish games.

#37     Jun 21, 2011
  8. I stopped posting stock trades because this board is riddled with pompous ingrates.

I attempted to bring to light a short op. Stock went down large.

Then they crawl out of the woodwork claiming there was some info I didnt have, but wouldn't pass it on.

Aint me playing the games.

#38     Jun 21, 2011
  9. Well, I guess its too late for you to change your post, so I now invite you to avoid further embarrassment and nick taint, and look a little harder at the details of that strike price and the stock price at the time.

When you finish with your assignment, you can come back here and beg for forgiveness.

Amateurs.

PS Not only do you appear to be clueless re: the warrant, but you are 100% wrong about what I did to investigate. 0 for 2.

#39     Jun 21, 2011
  10. Sigh again, after 13,000 posts one would think you would be the one who would want to stop embarrassing himself. I once again knew I should not played with the foolish bard of et. I tried to help and it turned into a typical stock777 thread, a petty squabble. Congrats. Feel free to have the last word.

#40     Jun 21, 2011