Y'ever hear of a warrant trading 2X the price of the stock

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by stock777, Jan 4, 2011.

1. jharmon

jharmon

Perhaps we decided that it did not represent a trading opportunity and didn't want to waste our time.

#21     Jan 22, 2011
  2. kxvid

kxvid

Exactly. Its not like you can "write" a warrant like you can for an option to take advantage of this.

#22     Jan 23, 2011
  3. still didnt figure it out?

#23     Jun 6, 2011
  4. Lornz

Lornz

I did, and banked big.

I love you, stock777!

#24     Jun 6, 2011
  5. Well the Zion warrants acted like this during this year. But there was a very good reason why they did. I am guessing you dont understand the actual terms of the warrant you are speaking. Make sure you understand the currency in play (GG warrants), the ability of the underlying to rewrite the terms, or the ability of the underlying to apply a special div that undercuts the warrants.

#25     Jun 6, 2011
  6. Be glad to look at an sec reference if you have it.

PS If what you say is true, then how is it the price collapsed faster then Wiener?

#26     Jun 7, 2011
  7. PSS I didnt find any information to justify any of the price action, and called Zion themselves to ask.

Anything is possible, so I invite you to back up your claim that there's something I don't understand.

#27     Jun 7, 2011
  8. Hmmmm, nothing? I see.

#28     Jun 9, 2011
  9. So you want me to do work for you? You asked a question, I answered. I knew I was dancing with the devil when I answered a question of the foolish bard of ET.

#29     Jun 11, 2011
  10. Ok, I knew you were full of shit

#30     Jun 13, 2011