Yet More Great Publicity For Goldmans

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by GuyFawkes, Sep 7, 2009.

1. lrm21

lrm21

Anyone who works for Goldman Sachs is walking around with a giant bullseye it just a matter time.

In the meantime, I need to keep adding to my holdings.

Goldman Sachs and Roaches, all that will be around in a billion years.

#11     Sep 7, 2009
  2. Lethn

Lethn

I don't know about you guys, but I'm seriously thinking there are a bunch of really angry people out there now who will end up starting a war over the stuff that's been done here if the politicians don't do anything about it.

#12     Sep 7, 2009
  3. Tide31

Tide31

Wondering how he came up with the 500,000 GBP buyout figure.

Did he use a DCF model? Assuming she had clients 2-3x week at say 500 GBP, thats 10k/mo or 120k/yr. I wonder if 4.5x cash flow in the service sector is in-line. Did he account for a depreciating asset over 10 years. What about the life expectancy of the pensioner and any funds she would have acquired from estate. Can this be looked at as good will and added to the price. Can she hire Morgans to counter?

I think he went the reverse merger route. 500k up front, then reaquire the assets through marriage. Great synergies because he cuts costs of 500 GBP several times a month or even week perhaps? I wonder how well off the pensioner is, can he come over the top with a hostile offer?

#13     Sep 7, 2009
  4. Div_Arb

Div_Arb

You also have to look at "undiscovered assets" on the balance sheet such as hole #2 and err... i better just quit there.

#14     Sep 7, 2009