Yet another thread where these Racsist assholes have taken over elitetrader.....

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Steelers Baby, Dec 23, 2009.

1. Fascinating. Is Thunderdog a functioning username?

#11     Dec 23, 2009
  2. Magna

Magna Administrator

What do you think Steelers Baby, do people actually return to ET with more than one alias??

#12     Dec 23, 2009
  3. wow misquoting peopel next thing you will bring your "A" game like landis and question my post count when I post less than you do.....

Perhaps you should question whether i trade for a living... there is only one flaw to that i made 2k while you were masturbating looking at wordperfect.....

anyways ttyl have fun going over my posts for spelling accuracy the rest of the day.... while i am with the old lady.....

btw you already got one mishap in that sentence you can rub one out to.....

#13     Dec 23, 2009
  4. fhl

fhl

Unless it was <i>banned</i>, it should still be functioning.

:D

#14     Dec 23, 2009
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

I often wondered that myself.

#15     Dec 23, 2009
  6. The last time I heard from him, he had some sort of flame war going on with Larry Williams. Unless, he got banned being involved with that, he probably still has the username.

The dude is a totally negative vindictive troll, other than the entertainment "some" posters get from his posts.

#16     Dec 23, 2009
  7. Yet another racist liberal has emerged. It is a known fact that Palestinian terrorist use young children execute suicide bombings against the Israelis. Countless international agencies view this as fact. There really is no valid argument that can be made to the contrary.

Tresor, however, disputes this claim. Tresor's view is that the Palestinians do not use young children to commit such attacks. He believes it is a conspiracy by the jews, which is done in order to justify past "atrocities" and to justify future "atrocities". These child suicide bombers do not really exist according to Tresor. According to Tresor, they are all part of a propaganda machine put together by jews. He has even stated that he does not think this belief represents hatred. The fact is, hatred is so ingrained in his being, that he believes such paranoid and delusional thoughts are normal.

#17     Dec 23, 2009
  8. perhaps the 'Thunderdog' alias procured an illegal handgun and committed 'alias suicide'?

#18     Dec 23, 2009
  9. As you regularly do to your own username with your posts?

#19     Dec 23, 2009
  10. armed & dangerous baby... gunning for trolls at every turn. God bless your 1st and 2nd amendment rights as an american, gaddy. no other place on earth youd rather live

#20     Dec 23, 2009