Yet Another Prop Firm Hiring

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by Maverick74, Nov 8, 2011.

1. 2rosy

2rosy

I was referring to the original poster. This Bulls On Wall Street firm seems to make money off a course. they are an education firm.

#111     May 6, 2014
  2. Busta21

Busta21

Yea but they give you capital to trade - Why in the wold would someone just hand you over $100K of buying power just because? Don't be entitled.

#112     May 6, 2014
  3. t0pd0g

t0pd0g

Bulls on Wallstreet is not hiring! They are are not giving you their capital to trade. After you pay them $5,000 for their "education" (basically rehashed crap about chart reading that you can find anywhere on the internet for free), they will let you lose $500 of your own money!!! Then they will cut you off. So they make $5,000 off of you instead of $4,500. Business must be bad that they have shills on here trying to drum up business.

If you are in the US, call a real firm like JC or Bright. Take the Series 56 and take that same $5,000 that your were going to donate to Bullsh*t on Wallstreet and use it as a risk deposit.

#113     May 6, 2014
  4. Busta21

Busta21

hahahahaha - It's $3,000 dude not $5K - I have no affiliation - but, as always, the crazies come on on here. lmao

#114     May 6, 2014
  5. $3,000 is $2975 too much considering he ran a Groupon last year for the same useless material for $25!!!!

http://www.groupon.com/deals/bulls-on-wall-street-ocala

#115     May 6, 2014
  6. the original post about the Chicago firm is ideal prop firm that I am looking for to work. I believe a lot of ppl do too.

Does anyone know of any prop firms in NYC who offer the same things, basic Free training, mentoring, and no Capital contribution required?

#116     May 17, 2014
  7. Maverick74

Maverick74

Most of the Chicago firms have NY offices. Just make sure you went to a target school, 3.75 GPA or higher in a math, engineering, econ or fin and if you played any musical instruments, poker or sports make sure to put that on there.

A firm that a buddy of mine runs in Chicago had 800 resumes in their last round of hiring and they took 2 guys. So yeah, try to stand out if you can.

#117     May 17, 2014

8. I just don't see any hope from a company like that. My best bet is to go with a propshop like T3 which accepts pretty much everyone..

The thing I hate the most about it is that they charges training fee($2000), initial contribution($5000 which i dont mind), 200/month data fee, 100 admin fee (50 for the first three months), 0.0099/ share commission and 70%-95% payout. Many things above are negotiable but that is what they charge at the beginning when I need to preserve my capital the most.

what do you think about the ideal fee and payout that I should negotiate for?

#118     May 17, 2014
  9. Maverick74

Maverick74

How old are you? What is your background, education? Look man, I'm going to honestly try to give you some genuine advice on here. Whether T3 is a good deal or not is really a moot point. There is no long term future there. I'm just being honest. If you are short on education, for the love of God, please go get some. I'm dead serious. If you are 55 years old and trying to do something before social security kicks in, then fine. But think about your future. And don't be so negative about your position. If you are lacking something, GO GET IT! Don't just sit there and say woe is me, nobody will hire me. Be pro-active. I just hate seeing these guys with this self defeatist attitude.

#119     May 17, 2014
  10. Busta21

Busta21

90% and nothing less. The cap cont you shouldn't mind - They're giving you capital to trade - the data fee I would get cut in half if you can.

As for the original post of top schools/extra curricular etc. - I'm 28 - I was there 10 years ago and its not that important everyone just tries to make it seem that way. If you can just trade your own account and do well I'd be surprised if after a few years you leave the prop and just trade for your own account. - Still, if you do have a good resume a proper firm won't require you to capital cont. or training etc.

Good luck and if you have questions feel free to DM.

#120     May 17, 2014