Yet another new low for Team Obama

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Aug 14, 2012.

1. Max E.

Max E.

Whats funny is when Hillary, Biden, and Obama go out in front of a crowd of black people, and pretend to talk like black people, and insult their intelligence saying Republicans want to bring back slavery, well thats Democrats connecting to black people and showing them they care.

When Romney goes and speaks to the NAACP and doesnt put any varnish on his speech, and gives them the exact same speech he does to everyone, thats Romney being a racist, and trying to appeal to racists.

Only in the convoluted mind of a liberal could that ever make any sense.

#11     Aug 15, 2012
  2. LEAPup

LEAPup

Grew up in New Orleans as a kid. Had many black friends. What I find sad today is how racist blacks are, and how 97% of them vote straight Dumbocrat. If they only knew how the dumbs use them... And for what? A grand a month in welfare, and some food stamps.

Gotta give the dems credit. They know how to get away with complete and total bribery.

And I absolutely agree with the comments above. The demos DO have the blacks in slavery.

#12     Aug 15, 2012
  3. Romney's problem is he is in a bar fight, but he thinks he is in the main event at Madison Square Garden. In a bar fight the first low blow or beer bottle to the head wins. Romney is dancing and throwing some wicked jabs. Biden and Obma are hitting him with bar stools. Finally, in rushes Romney's backup, Pretty Boy Ryan, who starts flexing and showing his ripped abs, just before Hillary smashes a beer pitcher over his head.

The only way to fight fire is with fire. If you can't attack a corrupt kenyan marxist who has wrecked our economy and who wants to kill old people and steal our savings to give to illegal aliens, you need to find a new profession. Politics is not going to work out for you.

#13     Aug 15, 2012
  4. Max E.

Max E.

LOL, you cant even make this shit up, turns out Biden was mocking the girl doing sign language in the exact same speech.... the guy is a walking disaster.

In the same rally, Biden mixed up Virginia with North Carolina and mimicked the sign language translator’s gestures saying she was ‘going to have trouble’ interpreting his words because he was riled up and ‘saying too much’.

Rudy Giuliani, the former New York mayor, questioned Biden’s ‘mental capacity’ to assume the presidency should anything happen to Obama.

‘I’ve never seen a vice president that has made as many mistakes, said as many stupid things,’ he told CNBC.

‘I mean, there’s a real fear if, God forbid, he ever had to be entrusted with the presidency, whether he really has the mental capacity to handle it.

'I mean, this guy just isn’t bright. He’s never been bright. He isn’t bright. And people think, “Well, he just talks a little too much.” Actually he’s just not very smart.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-Clinton-2012-running-mate.html#ixzz23cwPnSCu

#14     Aug 15, 2012
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

Damn gabby, you sure are good at hiding your post "content".

Where is it hidden in this post?

#15     Aug 15, 2012
  6. drunk-all-day biden is the BEST thing repubs have going for them.. he is a mental midget. Thanks to pspr for posting the video of giuliani shitting on him. lol

http://www.nationalreview.com/corne...n-has-mental-capacity-presidency-robert-costa

#16     Aug 15, 2012
  7. Brass

Brass

Oh, I just love the faux outrage. Method acting? ("What's my motivation?")

As if you didn't know that Romney wanted to unleash the financial industry among others of regulatory reform and Biden simply used a relevant metaphor to say that everyone would find themselves back where they were before. (Can you remember back about 4 years? Can you do that?)

https://www.stlbeacon.org/#!/content/25469/romney_visits_north_county

Nose getting too big for your face, is it? Perhaps you should cut it off to spite it.

#17     Aug 15, 2012
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

You mean "too" big?

#18     Aug 15, 2012
  9. Brass

Brass

Yes, I did. Corrected. Thank you.

#19     Aug 15, 2012
  10. Just a metaphor? No doubt. I guess when he changed his voice to white guy ghetto wasn't relevant to the comment at all.
    <iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Q1PVOIqQAns" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#20     Aug 15, 2012