Yet another Jack Hershey Trading Method

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by Agassi, Dec 24, 2013.

1. Agassi

Agassi

All,

Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas! All these days, I have heard about Jack Hershey and Spytrader and since every one used to make fun o them, I never took them seriously. But now, I saw that Jack Hershey has been compared to the acclaimed Mathematician Ramanujam. (FYI, Did you know Matt Damon based his movie "Good Will Hunting" based on Ramanujam??)

Any ways, I tried to search for those old classic threads (if there are any) to do some reading over these upcoming holidays.

Can some one kindly post the link to all the good stuff in order? i.e. beginner, intermediate, advanced etc. So do i start with Jack Hershey or this other Spytrader. I also see that NoDoji (aka Donna) got some knowledge from Jack Hershey.

Kindly post all the relevant links.

Secondly if any one is interested in some "collaborative learning" based on the teachings of Jack Hershey and Spytrader, that wouldb be good as well. We can do some investigative analysis, and post charts, explanations etc. Is there any document that can be read? What about videos? I heard that there are some videos which were made by Jack Hershey.

Last but not the least, I am hoping that this is not a waste of my time. Comments, suggestions and feedback are welcome. I certainly do not want to waste my time on this if I think that it is a waste of my time. At this point, I am thinking that it is not a waste of my time.

To Jack Hershey / Spydertrader : If you are reading this, How do I contact you? Is there an email? I was unable to PM you.

2. Agassi

Agassi

Is that for real? I used think that way. But then how come nodoji has thanked him since apparently he is her mentor. Any ways, what would a 73 year old man want any way? At that age, I am thinking they just want to give and do charity and give to the society.

3. Agassi

Agassi

Where are you Jack Hersey and Spydertrader. I need you. Please help me trade successfully like you two. Merry Christmas.

4. clacy

clacy

If you study Jack Hershey you too can become a master at obfuscation and non-sensical ramblings

5. I deleted my previous posts on Jack H because it's Christmas Eve so why get into a spitting match. Let's just say I prefer those who have a documented multi-year record of trading success with real money.

6. Agassi

Agassi

So what else is good to read and learn? what journal / thread / method or whatever in your experience? Is it Nodoji? i sit Anektoden?

7. slacker

slacker

The best thread that Jack or Spyder wrote, having to do with futures trading, was "Exact Science" from Sept 2010 to 2013.

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showt...rpage=40&highlight=exact science&pagenumber=1

I suggest you cut and paste posts of Jacks from this thread one at a time into a new clean document. Delete all noise responses and trashtalk. Some of the flow charts have had errors corrected. If you read the new edited doc from start to finish it contains a lot of information that compares with other Price Action descriptions. Jack has written a lot since but nothing better I believe. Spyder's early journals would be helpful for trading a portfolio of equities.

Good luck,

Sprout likes this.
  8. Buy at support, sell at resistance, that's all there is to it, the rest is just pure, 1000% bullshit.

9. thanks,i`ll check it.

10. kut2k2

kut2k2

Dude, that was a joke thread. Or an oddball thread started by somebody with nothing better to do. Check out the name of the OP. He has a habit of posting off-the-wall stuff like that.

What I know is this: JH is either a charlatan or a crank. So consider yourself warned. My Christmas gift to you.

#10     Dec 24, 2013