Yet another example of the klannish hypocrisy...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by OPTIONAL777, May 31, 2010.

1. How is any of this relevant? You want racism? Go to Barak Obamas church!!! Then you split hairs over little trivial shit like this?

HOW COME IT WASN'T RACIST WHEN PEOPLE DREW PICTURES OF BUSH DEPICTED AS A MONKEY yet it is racist if they do so with Barak Obama??

The relevance of this propaganda? There is none. Not that I support either of those politicians, I don't. But at least they were never in the KKK like democrat Byrd. At least they didn't fight to filibuster the civil rights act, like senator byrd!!

Now the democrat/donkey party is the home of anti white racism. For some reaon they think that anti white racism is okay, while any other kind of racism is not.

Regardless, you guys need to do a LOT of house cleaning before you go pointing the finger at anyone.

#21     May 31, 2010
  2. WTF are you talking about? First minute you are talking about slavery stats then mention it in conjunction with a few of the many black tea party supporters. This doesn't even make sense. Haven't you emarassed yourself enough for one day?

#22     May 31, 2010
  3. "HOW COME IT WASN'T RACIST WHEN PEOPLE DREW PICTURES OF BUSH DEPICTED AS A MONKEY yet it is racist if they do so with Barak Obama??"

Yes, it was an attack on the race of monkeys to say that Bush was a monkey...

How derogatory toward a monkey can one get than to say Bush is a monkey...

#23     May 31, 2010
  4. Whats the matter?Mad because I didn't fall for your "a bigger percentage of blacks owned slaves then whites" lame attempt to make it seem as though there were more black slave owners then whites ?

Try that bullshit elsewhere

#24     May 31, 2010
    #25     May 31, 2010
  6. Whether you "fall for it" or not, it's still a fact.

I never said that there were more black slave owners than whites. I said that there was a higher instance of slave ownership amongst free blacks than amongst free whites, and there was. You can whine and cry and stomp your feet all you want, but it's true.

#26     May 31, 2010
  7. Sorry,I thought you would have known that 382,000 white slave owners was more then 3,000 black slave owners

#27     May 31, 2010
  8. If monkey isn't a derogatory racist term for whites, then why is it for blacks? Sorry but double standards won't stand. If it's not racist for blacks, then it's not racist for whites either. Equality, remember? You are a "liberal" that IS what you believe in, right?

Wrong again, Wright has used racist terms against Jews and whites, and does so regularly. Anyone trying to say Wright isn't a racist is either lying, or out of touch with reality.

Rand Paul never said he wanted to repeal the civil rights act, that's just more of your fiction. Rand Paul simply said he disagreed with 1 article of the civil rights act regarding the rights of private business owners.

LOL!!! Funny how you claim "republicans hates" blacks, hispanics, blah blah blah Yet Condi, Collon Powell, and Gonzolez were all appointed by the last Republican administration.

#28     May 31, 2010
  9. Can you please show me where I stated that there was a higher number of black slave owners than white slave owners???

A failure to do so will be an admission of defeat.

Thanks for playing. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

#29     May 31, 2010