yet another christian preacher caught up in a gay sex problem

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Free Thinker, Sep 23, 2010.

1. #11     Sep 23, 2010

2. so 'FREE THINKER' is hypocrisy the bastion only of preachers?

you're clueless, and your moniker is a cry for help, anyone who subscribes to the idiocy of statism is the antithesis of 'Free Thinking'

Here's a thought, a crack addict might justifiably think that crack is harmful

Here's news: Millions of preachers did not sodomize a man or a boy today

#12     Sep 23, 2010
  3. Another 'Free Thought'

what imbecile would think highlighting undeniably poor behavior would sway people to believe that such behavior is tolerable

"Look, this Guy Fucks Other Guys in the Ass in Airport Bathrooms! See, Homosexuality is Great!"

liberals are idiots, that's the conclusion i reach reading almost every one of their opinions

#13     Sep 23, 2010

4. The real question is.."What is up with these homosexual pedophiles that pretend to be preachers?"

Gotta wonder why these homosexuals would become preachers when they know the bible says in leviticus 20 that they must be put to death. Its right there next to putting to death men that have sex with animals and men that sleep with their fathers wife(mother or step-mother). I'm pretty sure that the two latter stay away from becoming preachers, but those homosexuals....whats up with that?

#14     Sep 24, 2010
  5. looks like Free Thinker and Hermit got caught with their pants down.

#15     Sep 24, 2010

6. i suspect that as people who study the bible they know deep down its nothing but primitive mythology. that is why they dont fear what it says.
    it is however a great way for them to extract money from the gullible.

“The biblical story of the perfect and finished creation from which human beings fell into sin is pre-Darwinian mythology and post-Darwinian nonsense." -Bishop John Shelby Spong

#16     Sep 24, 2010
  7. But let us guess, you're a huge a GZ mosque supporter?

#17     Sep 24, 2010
  8. wow, that is deep

at least they voluntarily contribute, it's not under penalty of law to cough it up

oh yes, the left has trademarked forced-voluntarism, hey 'Free Thinker'

#18     Sep 24, 2010
  9. cstfx

cstfx

lol.

#19     Sep 24, 2010