Yet another Biden supporter attacks an Asian person.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by MoneyMatthew, Mar 21, 2021.

1. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

https://ropercenter.cornell.edu/how-groups-voted-2012

Would Asians choose a Black Man or White Conservative?

upload_2021-3-21_23-53-30.png

upload_2021-3-21_23-53-50.png

#21     Mar 22, 2021
  2. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

#22     Mar 22, 2021
  3. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

#23     Mar 22, 2021
  4. LacesOut

LacesOut

Yes, you libtards aren’t fans of data that completely destroys your moronic narrative.
    Muhhhh white surPREMArcY!!!!

#24     Mar 22, 2021
  5. I actually asked you for data. Where is it?

#25     Mar 22, 2021
  6. LacesOut

LacesOut

#26     Mar 22, 2021
  7. LacesOut

LacesOut

They should decry the black people who fill their coffers...they are the ones who do THE VAST MAJORITY of the crime.
    Stop Black Supremacy!

#27     Mar 22, 2021
  8. Thanks. It's close, but on a per capita basis I guess it isn't. Asians, particularly poor Asians tend to live in urban areas, much like black people. I'm surprised Asian on Asian crime is way lower than white on white or black on black crime though.

#28     Mar 22, 2021
  9. LacesOut

LacesOut

It’s not surprising. Blacks commit the very vast majority of violent crime and so it stands to make sense they would commit the vast majority of violent crime against Asians (on a nominal and per capita basis).
    But the narrative is what it is. And only a fool who say to Kamal Toe Harris or Olivia Munn ‘slay queen’ when they clearly are avoiding the facts.
    Why doesn’t Kamala tell her black brothers and sisters to stand down? Maybe they will listen and stop killing whites, browns, yellows and especially blacks in record numbers.

#29     Mar 22, 2021
  10. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Asians don't like racist conservative whites, aka the republicans party aka Trump supporters.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#30     Mar 22, 2021