Yet again obama proves he is either delusional or a pathological liar.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Oct 2, 2013.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

Well, with only a few hours left this looks like it'll be post of the day.

#31     Oct 4, 2013
  2. I have not been on this site in a while but was reading what some of you turds are writing.

Damn if I can understand what it is that you are FOR and what it is that you are AGAINST!

I feel pity and sorrow for those few losers who post on the ET "politics" forums daily; since they are obviously sad, unhappy and negative jerks with little value to society or others.

Just my view after reading all this garbage that some of you clowns post. Whether left or right!

#32     Oct 7, 2013
  3. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

[​IMG]

#33     Oct 7, 2013
  4. What's posted here ay ET is pure genius compared to what come out of D.C. What's left to do but show our contempt and disgust for this government? OH Yeah, we can vote. LOL! How's that been working? Let's see, it's the idiot behind door #1, or the idiot behind door #2, or we can throw it away on door#3 for some guy doesn't have a chance cause the system is gamed by the idiots behind doors 1&2. Gee, can't imagine why people are frustrated.

#34     Oct 7, 2013
  5. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

You do realize you're trying to argue with the Idiot behind Door #4, right?

#35     Oct 7, 2013
  6. :D I don't think he's an idiot, just very frustrated trying to find new ways to defend the incompetency of this administration. He's only seen 5 years of it. These things take time. :eek:

#36     Oct 7, 2013
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

Only for the simple minded. Some of us "got it" four and even five or more years ago.

#37     Oct 7, 2013
  8. The guy has the emotional IQ of a watermelon.

When he isn't ranting about all of his failed trades, he does a "drive by" into the P&R section and unloads more of his incoherent ramblings.

#38     Oct 7, 2013
  9. fhl

fhl

The US Treasury takes in enough money monthly from tax receipts that it would not have to miss any interest payments on debt if this thing stretches out.

The administration is saying they don't have the ability to prioritize payments by taking the cash from other things and making interest payments.

Members of previous administrations who have the ability to know if this is true or not say that it is not true. The treasury's money can be prioritized.

If a debt payment is not met, it's because the administration somehow feels they can blame the destruction of creditworthiness on the tea party.

Peter King and John Mccain probably hope that's what the administration does.

#39     Oct 7, 2013
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

Precisely, hence default isn't even an issue. UNLESS Onazi somehow manages to prevent an interest payment. For the sole purpose of blaming the GOP and scoring political points with his sheeple supporters, of course.

#40     Oct 7, 2013