Yet again obama proves he is either delusional or a pathological liar.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Oct 2, 2013.

1. Max E.

Max E.

Obama to CNBC: ‘I Have Bent Over Backwards’ For GOP and ‘Kept My Rhetoric Down’

His own stump speech says HE WILL NOT NEGOTIATE AT ALL, i would love for the turd to tell us how that is bending over backwords.

And as for the rhetoric he has called republicans terrorists, arsonists, and every other name in the book but supposedly he has kept his rhetoric down.

It really does blow my mind that someone like obama who is completely incapable of even being honest with himself somehow made it to the office of president. Obama needs serious psychological help.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Oadpgj4FflU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2. Lucrum

Lucrum

Obama, emboldened by the lame stream media's refusal to call him out on it. Openly and arrogantly bellies up to the podium time and again. And tells one obvious bald face lie right after another. And it gets worse. His brain dead dumb fuck sheeple followers actually believe every GD word he says.

3. what do you call people who lose battles and blame it on their opponents ?

4. Politicians. Any other questions?

5. Yes, even by his standards that was pretty breath taking.

The republicans actually encourage this kind of thing by never challenging him. That was the way McCain ran against him, that was the way Romney ran against him, now it is the way they are choosing to wage this high stakes PR battle.

No doubt they are being told by consultants that voters don't like angry rhetoric or personal attacks. Unfortunately, personal attacks work. Negative campaigning works. Particularly if only one side is doing it.

That loser Boehner should have been down there at the WW II memorial with those vets going after Obama as a disgrace to the country. Instead, we get leaked emails that he was beavering away behind the scenes to make sure congress wasn't affected by obamacare.

6. So he's saying if "John the Boner" puts a bill on his desk that gives him exactly what he wants, he'll sign it. This is negotiating? This type attitude falls right in line with what the left calls having a conversation. You sit there, keep your mouth shut, listen and nod your head in agreement. Then they feign disbelief when someone tells them to fuck off.

7. Ricter

Ricter

So Boehner is saying that the funding bill has to have some attack on the ACA on it or we won't negotiate? This type attitude falls right in line with what the right calls having a conversation. You sit there, keep your mouth shut, listen and nod your head in agreement. Then they feign disbelief when someone tells them to fuck off.

8. Ricter

Ricter

"We fought the good fight," he said in a tweet on Tuesday, but acknowledged it was time to move on..."

Government shutdown: GOP moderates huddle as conservatives set agenda
    By Deirdre Walsh, CNN
    updated 10:37 AM EDT, Thu October 3, 2013

"Washington (CNN) -- A small but growing group of House Republicans is increasingly worried about the fallout from the government shutdown and say it's time for Speaker John Boehner to allow a simple vote on a spending bill.

"Defunding Obamacare can wait for now, they say.

"I'm trying to be optimistic but at the same time I have a really, really tough time when people are out of work and they can't pay their bills," Rep. Michael Grimm of New York told reporters Wednesday. "Though it might be a political loss for us ... this is an untenable situation."

"Rep. Scott Rigell, whose Virginia district is home to a significant number of military members and civilian contractors, was one of the first to publicly break away.

"We fought the good fight," he said in a tweet on Tuesday, but acknowledged it was time to move on."

More>>

9. Apples and oranges. All they're saying is that the ACA is not ready, which everyone admits it isn't, and that the people be given the same one year that those that are politically connected reveived. This should not be an issue for a party which constantly harps on equality for all.
    In addition, republicans are promoting measures to fund some elements of the government while this goes on, but Harry and Co. have taken the position they would rather kill babies than negotiate. His words, not mine.:eek:

10. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

When Obama is saying he won't listen to anything but his own desire, that is the problem. The GOP may be including stupid crap on Obamacare, but at least they're willing to sit down and discuss options.

#10     Oct 3, 2013