yesterday's highs will be taken out (today)

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Gordon Gekko, Mar 5, 2004.

1. prox

prox

yeah, but you were sweating it out when it gapped..

#21     Mar 5, 2004
  2. S&P just climbed back to roughly 50% retracement of the mornings down-move and just got hit again!

Great 2-Way Trading.

:p

#22     Mar 5, 2004
  3. Mecro

Mecro

Haven't you been broke for like years and almost quit the game?

This is the first upbeat and on the money post I have seen you make.

#23     Mar 5, 2004
  4. Mecro

Mecro

Short squeeze, short squeeze and short squeeze. This bull market is all about squeezing the impatient bears. It's just too easy to do when so many traders think they are so damn smart and keep shorting the market.

#24     Mar 5, 2004
  5. i am net positive from trading since i started 5 years ago. in the process of learning how to trade i gave back a lot of what i had. although i've had my lows, NEVER did i accept quitting. eventually i will be one of the best traders on this planet.

maybe you missed this thread. quite possibly the best trading ever displayed on ET in real time. made 127% of the day's range that day.

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=22716

#25     Mar 5, 2004
  6. newtoet

newtoet

7. Mecro

Mecro

GG.

To be honest I do not even believe u actually trade anymore.

Nice call but nothing special.

#27     Mar 5, 2004
  8. you're obviously a pos. of my 3800 posts, you have to repeatedly dig up my worst one (using multiple aliases, never-the-less). seriously, anyone who makes cheap shots like that is not a real man and is most likely a TOTAL PUSSY. i've already admitted that is a stupid thread by me and i've given an explanation. i seriously need to work on not wasting my time with losers like you.

#28     Mar 5, 2004
  9. to be honest, kiss my ass, and who cares what you think.

#29     Mar 5, 2004
  10. I believe you GG. You trade on IB? Just post your daily statement here as an attachment after it is processed tonite. OR write up a fake one if your smart enough...

Some funny stuff in there... That's what happens when you don't have "stop loss orders" in life.

#30     Mar 5, 2004