Yesterday's 16% increase in home sales was also a 19% decline from last year

Discussion in 'Trading' started by thriftybob, May 25, 2007.

1. jem

jem

you need to study logic (and a dictionary) I would have called you a Mexican if I knew you were Mexican and your ethnicity were relevant.

I created my sentence to be vague because for all I know you could anything with a keyboard.

Nevertheless, nothing I said was evidence of anything but my disdain for your personality as manifested by your posts on this thread.

By the way ye with command of the language -- You may wish to learn how to use the word "inference" properly.

#51     May 30, 2007
  2. Okay racist. Whatever you want to say so you'll stop crying. And you clearly made a disdainful comment regarding what you thought was my race, clearly you thought Mexican. :D

Now shoo fly. :p

#52     May 30, 2007
  3. jem

jem

Now go learn the definition of inference mr. education.

maybe then you will realize your inference of my bigotry manifested a lack of reasoning by you.

#53     May 30, 2007
  4. You, my whiny little wind up doll, need to seek out adult education classes. One can only imagine the trailer park might sponsor you as their local representative to learn English and other important things that most people learn in 2nd grade. :D

#54     May 30, 2007

5. Good for you Bob, you are living the american dream, well at least,your american bankers dream.

Remember you still have the space between your eyeballs and the top of your head to take on more debt before you can be officially declared to be drowning indebt.

#55     May 30, 2007
  6. fubar

fubar

Lets advertise on Bob's forehead

#56     May 30, 2007
  7. jem

jem

I think all who were subjected to our little conversation can draw the inference that you are a spoiled little boy.

#57     May 30, 2007
  8. Happy to be a spoiled little boy. Sounds like you think I have a bunch of money and am young, thanks!

And they can also infer that you're a bigoted crybaby. :p

#58     May 30, 2007
  9. You will need to be quick fubar.

#59     May 30, 2007