Yesterday's 16% increase in home sales was also a 19% decline from last year

Discussion in 'Trading' started by thriftybob, May 25, 2007.

1. jem

jem

you said you were some young dope with trading cash. it is why I called you thumb sucking todler.

Now you are being a little fairy backing off the meaning of your username hey.

Mexican citizens who say si se puede. ha

As if all those people chanting sisepuede at the immigration rallys were mexican citizens. You do not even have the balls to support your movement when challenged.

#41     May 29, 2007
  2. I agree. Waiting and watching on the sidelines.

There's another problem though which I wrote about before. Tax assessments. This is going to kill the middle class and hurt everyone across the board.

This is a typical scenario:

Middle class family buys a home that they can really only afford because they can get a 5.5% 3/27 arm. Soon after they buy it the county assessor comes and takes there value from $200,000 to $400,000 (thats no exaggeration, see link) . Now the couples annual property taxes jump and there 3 yr fixed rate is about to go to adj period.
    "Holy Shit" says Dad. Our monthly housing bill will be double in 6 mounths. "I better go refi". So Mike the Mtg guy says, "sure i can refi you at a 6.25% 30yr fixed but you need to get an appraisal done. "

Now the appraiser comes and says , "well, actually a house just down the road from you sold for $25,000 less than you paid 3 yrs ago."

Dad says, "ohh man. ok guys, pack your stuff...we're moving in with Grandma and Grandpa".

http://timesunion.com/AspStories/story.asp?storyID=591709&category=ALBANY&BCCode=&newsdate=5/29/2007

#42     May 29, 2007
  3. I have trading cash, so what? Why does that make you want to mis-spell "toddler?"

How am I backing off the meaning of my username? You don't even know what it means.

There is a country called Mexico. People who are from there are called citizens, Mexican citizens. Very hard to believe, I know.

I don't think all of the people saying "Si Se Puede" are Mexican citizens. I never said that. You didn't challenge anything. You made a statement that had no meaning or actual basis for being said.

I'd have to say that on par, illegal immigrants have better English language skills than you. :D

Did you forgot to wipe your tears away and tell yourself to stop responding to me? :D

#43     May 29, 2007
  4. jem

jem

sisepuede as it applies to you

yes you can be a fairy.

mexican citizens are not the only illegals at those rallys.

why don't you tell me what sisepuede means. By the way after you are done telling us about Chavez, have the balls to say what it really means when chanted by a crowd of illegals at a rally.

#44     May 29, 2007
  5. You're like a windup doll. All one has to do is make you cry and you just unwind a bunch of totally racist and offensive jibes.

If you weren't so dumb you could just look up what "Si Se Puede" means.

Si, Se, and Puede are Spanish words. That is the language spoken in the country of Mexico. Remember, I told you there is a country called Mexico in my last post explaining the world to you. :D

You've seriously exposed yourself as a bigot today.

#45     May 29, 2007
  6. jem

jem

Nothing worse than a young brash idiot pulling the race card.

Lets look at his record here.

He tells us he has made more money e money trading, he has more assets. he is half my age. And he implies he is better educated. Yet he has no idea about any of these things.

But how sure was I that he would pull the race card.

By the way mr. brainpower. I have defended mexicans on elitetrader. I have studied in Mexico and central america while in grad school. I used to surf mexico frequently and truly like mexicans.

What I do not like are idiots like you who are afraid to tell us what their usernames really mean. I am sure now you will use the "chavez" out. But you and I both know what it means to chanting illegals. While do you not just renounce your citizenship.

someday perhaps you will grow up. Maybe you were learn that not everyone who thinks you are an idiot thinks it because you are the member of some minority group. Perhaps they don't like it when start your interaction by calling them genius.

#46     May 29, 2007
  7. Good one my little crying windup doll. Not only have I stated that I'm American, I have no Mexican and/or hispanic ancestry whatsoever. So once again, you've just taken some ridiculously incorrect idea you have in that dumb head of yours and went to the nth degree with it.

And clearly you're a bigot. I'm not Mexican though stupid. :D

#47     May 30, 2007
  8. Hi, my name is Bob. I have a great house, 3 great kids, a great wife...I'm even a member of the local golf club...how do I do it, I'm in debt up to my eyeballs.

#48     May 30, 2007
  9. jem

jem

well you are still an idiot. I never called you a mexican and you have no reason to say I am a bigot.

#49     May 30, 2007
  10. Says he who can't put together a coherent six word sentence.

If that''s not an inference that I am a member of a minority group, Mexican since that was the group you were making racist comments about, then you really need to revamp your English skills. :D

Give it up you bigot. Go cry to someone else little wind-up doll. :p

#50     May 30, 2007