Yesterday's 16% increase in home sales was also a 19% decline from last year

Discussion in 'Trading' started by thriftybob, May 25, 2007.

1. Show me the post please? I said that commissions aren't an indicator of how good of a trader you are. Do you think that $10k in commissions makes you a good trader? Yes, you probably do.

I have 90% of my money long in stocks as investments. 10% playing and learning to trade.

It seems you're as bad at comprehending English as you are at math....nice! :p :p

#31     May 29, 2007
  2. Damn, this kid sounds like he's still in high school....

Best of luck to the kid....

#32     May 29, 2007
  3. I'm not quite young enough to be in high school, but you could probably still call me a kid. I've made good money and I'm happy to be young and have money...don't need luck, thanks. :D

#34     May 29, 2007
  4. jem

jem

Mark my words, si se puede is an idiot. How's that for third grade grammar. Did I get my point across?

I have no desire to express why I know what I know. I happen to making money doing it right now. (I have no risk.) And the players are as large as they come.

#35     May 29, 2007
  5. Uh huh...good job. I'm sure I'm making more than you percentage wise but that probably doesn't bother you. I'm probably also half your age and probably have more in actual funds than you. I'm sure the fact that there is a young kid, probably half your age, making better returns than you and who likely has more money doesn't bother you at all...uh huh, congrats. :p

The fact that people can't seem to use their native language without erring every other sentence is a bit sad. If you don't think so you're probably one of them. :D

#36     May 29, 2007
  6. jem

jem

what the hell are you talking about.

sisepuede must be short for you are a fool and you should not be allowed to into the U.S. because you are a thumb sucking todler.

this was not an I make or have more money than you - thread.

And you mistake quick typing - with giving a shit - about impressing a gringo hating, border crawling dope with a grammar checker.

#37     May 29, 2007
  7. What is a "todler?"

I'm American you idiot. Golly jeepers, do you "quick type" well jem? Did you learn that in adult education classes?

Give it a rest already turtle-brain. Go back to adult ed and learn how to use your native language...you wouldn't even impress Bush with your English skills.

I'm sorry if it wasn't a making money thread...I was just prodding around for reasons why you're being such a crybaby. :D

#38     May 29, 2007
  8. jem

jem

sisepuede has a meaning you dipshit. and it was screamed by a bunch of illegals at rallys.

your childish remarks about schooling and how much money you have do not deserve a response. what are you all proud because you recently finished college in English?

by the way if you type todler into google you will see it is a very common spelling.

#39     May 29, 2007
  9. You think I don't know what "Si Se Puede" means? Of course I know what it means, it's my username. How exactly are Mexican citizens who say "si se puede" illegals? That's a statement only someone of your intellect could make.

You keep responding crybaby, why don't you tell yourself in the mirror how I don't deserve a response because you apparently forgot to send yourself the memo. :D

I'm not even buying your crap about the word "todler." Google is probably nice to morons like you who can't spell simple words but I find no reason to help you with your spelling.

:p

#40     May 29, 2007