Yes, the last decade saw global cooling, not warming

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bugscoe, Dec 12, 2009.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

Because you say so? Whatever.

I don't think ALL NASA employees are idiots, just the politically biased upper level management.

#111     Dec 17, 2009
  2. I don't think the people at NASA are idiots, but Al Gore is, and he's your front man on this issue. I only know one thing for sure. Figures lie and liers figure. It's been proven time and again that anyone can twist the numbers to produce their desired result. From trading to climate change, the hustlers abound. Gore is a hustler. If the data needs massaging to produce the "proper" results, the entire study is suspect. Period!

#112     Dec 17, 2009
  3. No, because they hire PhD's in their fields, and that includes climatology.

Therefore you probably don't want to call employees of NASA "idiots" which is necessary in a desperate attempt to feel better about your weak argument.

Ah, so there's a politically biased upper management at NASA, a politically biased upper management at the NOAA, a politically biased upper management at the CRU, a politically biased upper management at the National Academy of Science, a politically biased upper management at...

That's quite a conspiracy theory.

#113     Dec 17, 2009
  4. You saw that the NRO was forced to retract their latest smear against him?

I notice you haven't retracted your opinion, though.

Then show us what numbers have been hidden and changed.

You can't.

Because they don't exist.

#114     Dec 17, 2009
  5. I doubt you'll take the time to read this entire link, but if you're really looking for some proof you'll find it here. I know you want your climate change conjecture to be settled science, but it isn't. At best it's a very weak theory, at worst a complete fabrication. Sorry, but it is what it is.
    http://www.climate-skeptic.com/

#115     Dec 17, 2009
  6. Okay, I've read it. So show us what data was hidden and changed.

Be specific. Pick a weather station.

#116     Dec 17, 2009