Yes, President Bush, America does miss you

Discussion in 'Politics' started by JamesL, Oct 10, 2010.

1. JamesL

JamesL

"Pass this massive spending bill loaded with political favors passing as shovel-ready stimulus programs and unemployment will top out at 8%."

#21     Oct 11, 2010
  2. I agree.

#22     Oct 11, 2010
  3. ======================

If only literacy were a voting requirement:D Sounds like many voters do miss him;
    but VA,MASS,NJ,KY & tea party ... arent necessarly the same as whole USA.

But in this election those states are probably a forcast of things to come.Perhaps Mr Emmanuel leaving early was also.LOL:D

#23     Oct 11, 2010
  4. BSAM

BSAM

Little George Bush: The worst President in the history of the country. Undoubtedly the dumbest too.

#24     Oct 11, 2010
  5. Arnie

Arnie

Barak Obama is the 8th president I've lived under as an adult. As bad a GWB was, Carter was 10 times worse. I think deep down, Bush is a decent guy, he was just in over his head. I feel the same about Obama. Carter is the worse kind of person to have as president because he really does think he's superior. Not superior intellectually, but superior morally.

#25     Oct 11, 2010
  6. Larson

Larson Guest

Bush inherited a fairly good economy and wrecked it with neglect (just like his old man, HW did). As bad as Carter was, Bush is not half the man he is. And I witnessed both, same as you.

#26     Oct 11, 2010
  7. zdreg

zdreg

include those receiving unemployment checks as government workers who just happen to stay at home and the unemployment number drops even further.

#27     Oct 15, 2010