Yes men?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by whitster, Apr 25, 2006.

1. "Snow has hardly been a bona-fide critic of Bush. Snow supports the military initiative in Iraq and lauds Bush on the administration's foreign policy. Snow feels strongly and I'd add rightly, that Bush is too nice of a guy. Because of his eager to placate demeanor he's has failed to reign in Congress on domestic spending. IMO, Bush has a hard time, as do most pols, in saying no. "

lol. for YOUR definition of bona fide.

look TONS of people can be (and are) frequent critics of bush and yet AGREE with his foreign policy

this is the constant canard i have already seen here (and all over the lefty blogs and publications), that if one agrrees with the war on terror etc. one is either a neocon, not of critical mind, not informed, etc.

it's just partisan hogwash. look, i respect those who are against the war in iraq, but the reality is that some VERY VERY smart, informed, conscientious, caring people come down on BOTH sides of the issue

the fact that snow happens to agree with bush vis a vis iraq does not take away from the fact that he criticizes bush where he sees fit and is not a yes man

again...

there are TONS of people on the left, and even the far left that are for the war, but disagree with bush on ALMOST everything else

one's stance on the war is not a proxy for "bush supporter" ...

#11     Apr 25, 2006
  2. fwiw, i agree that bush sux vis a vis spending

#12     Apr 25, 2006
  3. "Snow Job". Nice handle for a news man to carry around for the rest of his life.

#13     Apr 26, 2006
  4. i could attribute that to the tendency of those on the right to turn around and bite the hand they were kissing few months prior. bush's ship is sinking and all of the right wingers are washing their hands off him and claiming that they had nothing to do with him.

it isd a disease that infests the right wingers...call it their right wing upbringing.

#14     Apr 26, 2006
  5. Better lay off the hallucinogens.

bt

#15     Apr 26, 2006
  6. Hey you heard me.

If you listen so much, I'd think you would have learned more.

#16     Apr 26, 2006
  7. Oh, yes!

I learned that Dittoheads are morons.

And each time I hear them, it reinforces that conclusion.....

#17     Apr 26, 2006
  8. "i could attribute that to the tendency of those on the right to turn around and bite the hand they were kissing few months prior. bush's ship is sinking and all of the right wingers are washing their hands off him and claiming that they had nothing to do with him.

it isd a disease that infests the right wingers...call it their right wing upbringing."

and there goes your myopic partisanship again

this is a disease of PEOPLE and POLITICIANS

that you think it is limited to either party is absurd and just evidences your bias.

dems do it. repubs do it. heck, greens do it

#18     Apr 26, 2006