Yes, It is possible. Real Time Idea's for "This Market"

Discussion in 'Journals' started by Brandonf, Apr 24, 2002.

1. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

Canadian Dollar chart posted.

#11     Apr 24, 2002
  2. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

watching INTC above 30

B

#12     Apr 24, 2002
  3. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

You can see here that INTC is coiled under the MA's on the bigger charts, and a break above 30 would take it over those and probably produce a decent move.

#13     Apr 24, 2002
  4. Ashe

Ashe

Brandon,

You said you like the TICKS to confirm, but what about when they gap up to about 500, do you consider that a confirmation?

Thanks,

#14     Apr 24, 2002
  5. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

Yes the TICKs did confirm the gap up, but price did not confirm the TICKs. Both are equally important. So, we ended up shorting because of a non confirmation of the strong TICKs. http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=5243&perpage=6&pagenumber=2

See post two on this page.

[08:54] <brandon> 08:54:09 Attention: shorting Nasdaq 1337. Stops over 42.5
    [08:54] <brandon> Im gonna try to stick with this short for a bit of time
    [08:54] <brandon> I will take profits when my risk is covered
    [08:55] <brandon> but after that I want to hold it for the 20 days lows
    [09:12] <brandon> 09:12:11 Attention: CLosing NQ position
    [09:12] <brandon> 09:12:17 Attention: 1322.5

Anyway, I will try to be more clear in the future with them, but on the above post my intent was to let people know that we had a fairly important non confirmation in effect and to look for the shorting opportunities. Sorry for the lack of clarrification.

Brandon

#15     Apr 24, 2002
  6. I notice in your profile you have listed www.tradingfrommainstreet.com, and when I go to the site it lists you as an owner/op. I wonder if you would be using this board as an easy way to promote your service.

#16     Apr 24, 2002
  7. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

French,

I'd like to thank you for taking the time out of your busy day and making me the topic of YOUR VERY FIRST ET POST! But, most especially I am greatful to you for posting the <b>first link to my site on this thread</b>. I should pay you.

Hugs and Kisses (but no tongue)

Brandon

#17     Apr 24, 2002
  8. FrenchKiss wrote:

I notice in your profile you have listed www.tradingfrommainstreet.com, and when I go to the site it lists you as an owner/op. I wonder if you would be using this board as an easy way to promote your service.

French,

What the hell is your problem???

You can apply this question to Toni Oz to Don Bright, to every vendor that posts here.

Give the guy a break and go back trading your 10 shares of RAZF you piker.

#18     Apr 24, 2002
  9. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

Watching the Sp's here. If they breakout to a new HOD, the first pullback should be buyable. Ill get a chart posted in a bit.

B

#19     Apr 24, 2002
  10. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

Here is the 60 minute chart of the ES (does not include after hours and post market)

Brandon

#20     Apr 24, 2002