Yes I'm a newbie. And yes I'd like to make a lot of money.

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by CaptnDustball, Feb 13, 2008.

1. Boy you're quite a character alright. *whew*

This is the kind of shit that scares me- People like you who drive on the same roads that my family may be driving on. It's funny to crack on guys like you on the forums, but it's sad that delusional people like you exist in the real world where your idoocy can affect others in a negative way.

LOL I hear Bullsnbears is hiring...assuming of course, that you are not actually BnB in the first place.

#41     Feb 13, 2008
  2. Hi loanboy, how about you getting me a jumbo for my new mansion?? :D

laters Beaver, keep your head up high.

#42     Feb 13, 2008
  3. Good luck neubie. I have to go. But from reading your post, I am highly skeptic that you'll ever be a profitable trader___________________________________

Once again, the ASS WIPES on ET post the most idiotic shit.

Everybody has a learning curve who is successful. I lost money when I was new, hell I'm close to turning a 6 fig. gain into a wash, if this rally spikes back to the Highs of the Fed Day.

So, don't listen to "advice" on any trading systems or styles. Listen to advice based on "emotion control". 99% of the Game is in your head. the other 1% is your "Method".

I would not ask "how so and so trades". Just ask about the simple foundation.....and don't turn losses into end of the world. I am only 40/60.....40% winners and 60% loosers. However, My winners take in more than my loosers. Im not afraid to get out and I'm not afraid to break even after a huge gain. Sometimes those things happen.

#43     Feb 13, 2008
  4. good advice - probably another one is don't be scared to take a loss ... some people see a stock tank and lose 10% and then hold on and lose more - I have personally done this before myself when I was new and it sucks! lol

#44     Feb 13, 2008
  5. promagma

promagma

Measure your success by if you are following your own rules or not. If you have a string of bad trades, but didn't make any mistakes, then don't feel bad, it happens to everyone. With that taken care of, if you are still aren't making money, you will be able to analyze if there is a problem with your methods.

#45     Feb 13, 2008
  6. LOL is the mansion simulated, just like the trading results you were posting back in August?

ha ha ha dude say what you want, you're just a dumbass kid with a few fantasies he's trying to live out. Or at least I hope you're a kid...at least then your being immature is expected.

LOL, did Timmay sell you the keys to the kingdom and now you're here to exact revenge on the "jocks" that picked on you? LOLOLOL

Alright, I'll try to keep thread this on track from now if you'll be so kind.

#46     Feb 13, 2008
  7. Good advice.

#47     Feb 13, 2008
  8. hcour

hcour Guest

If you decide to try FX, first use FX Game at Oanda to practice, then open up an account and trade small, like .10 a pip. It's great for practice trading but w/real money, which makes it much more interesting, even if the amount is insignificant. As you become better you can gradually increase your position size.

Harold

#48     Feb 14, 2008
  9. stick to a simple but fully specified and bounded rule. You can only lose more than 50% of the time if you keep chasing different rules.

#49     Feb 14, 2008
    #50     Feb 14, 2008