Yes I said Vonage (VG)

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by pumpanddumper, Sep 27, 2007.

1. I'm out this garbage again.

#11     Oct 5, 2007
  2. Its up close to 15% today. just shorts covering?

#12     Oct 5, 2007
  3. FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Told you douchebags!

#13     Oct 8, 2007
  4. it's up 70% today :eek:

#14     Oct 8, 2007
  5. Yeah, time to dump it and get the hell out. Really thought that move Friday wouldn't continue. Had it off my radar when the news crossed.

Buy the rumor, sell the news as always.

#15     Oct 8, 2007
  6. FUCKKKKKKKKK

#16     Oct 8, 2007
  7. Really, fuck you guys for doubting my bottom fishing calls. 100% move alone today and still climbing.

Reminds me of Lucent moves in the past.

Buying with blood never fails!!!!!!!!!!

Anybody thinking about shorting this garbage after this move?

#17     Oct 8, 2007
  8. Ironic analogy since the Vonage moved into the old Lucent headquarters.

As is with the ghosts of telecommunications past you could probably superimpose a VG chart on top of an old LU chart and get a good day-by-day indicator of future direction.

I live down the street from the place and know a good number of employees. All is not well on the western front. Let's just say they need to work on morale.

Jeffrey Citron has his work cut out for him with Skype, Verizon Fios, etc. nipping at his heels. It's a bitch when technology gets ahead of your signature product.

As for jail time, if the Fed's can ever link Jeffy to the source of his alleged seed capital we just may find him holding hands with his principal financial backer down in the Federal Correction Facility at Fort Dix.

Keep in mind, as the story goes, this is a guy who leveled his house the day the permit was granted thus trashing all evidence as the Fed's were working on issuing a search warrant. Like always in NJ, it's not what you know but who you pay.

I always thought a fire would have been easier.

No wonder this guy travels with 2 body guards.

Just,

My2cents

#18     Oct 8, 2007
  9. I hear ya. I honestly don't care about either company. No, it will not pull a LU long term.

They both have their problems. They both have shitty management.

I can't believe it turned so fast and that news hit this morning. Lot' s of people made heaps of cash on this trade. The same ones that shorted this shit company to the ground probably. This had dead cat bounce written all over it when i started this thread.

I got out too soon. There will be another POS company that takes a 80-90% fall and the same trade will come again.

Will be interesting if it can hold 2.50+ near term. I would not touch this long with my money nor anyone elses. Would love to see it sub $1 again.

#19     Oct 8, 2007
  10. this thread is a CLASSIC example of why retail traders so often lose

lol

i especially love the guy who dumped it before it ran

amazing

#20     Oct 8, 2007