Yes he did

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by stock777, Jun 8, 2011.

1. That's the real "genius" behind the 777 'calls', they can be applied to many instruments and usually either direction :D

#21     Jun 10, 2011
  2. lol, when I make the live calls on stocktwits , which cant be faked, you ask "duh, y r u posting at all, duh".

so I suspect your finely tuned bs detector is actually picking up signals from your own member.

Why not just give it up and subscribe to my real time service. Only $10,000 up front and no refunds.

[​IMG]
    Is it showing again?

#22     Jun 10, 2011
  3. yes, it was very clear that I was speaking of the general market. do I have no name an instrument when there are 100 that you could short? if the best you can do is question something ridiculous like that, I will assume you have reached the bottom of the bash barrel. A race to the bottom between you and Fireplug.

#23     Jun 10, 2011
  4. See, like I said people only do real time calls if either they are noobs looking for advice or to document progress OR to gain credibility to eventually sell a service.

Case closed, we now know 777's objective :eek:

:p

#24     Jun 10, 2011
  5. Yes He did

Any Questions?

Hey plug, think of how much coin you'd have made if instead of talking trash, you just genuflected and followed the leader.

Maybe next time, sunshine.

#25     Jun 13, 2011
  6. Leader?!?! LOL...good one 777.

I'm busy trading, I don't waste any time trying to decipher your cryptic calls. Not to mention the fact that YOU said you made this call on another website.....funny that you are bragging about it here though :p

#26     Jun 13, 2011
  7. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Bring him your finest meats and cheeses.

#27     Jun 13, 2011
  8. I brought you the crumbs, which is more than you deserve, and even that you rejected.

saddddd.....

#28     Jun 13, 2011
  9. I keep telling you that I don't trade other peoples calls, pick up their crumbs or anything remotely resembling using someone else's trading advice. I only trade my own system and am very happy with what I have.

So please, I beg you, don't feel "saddddd".....:D

#29     Jun 13, 2011
  10. you got squat. y are you here if not to glom

#30     Jun 13, 2011