Yes he did

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by stock777, Jun 8, 2011.

1. As I said, my calls are huge even when they are delivered late.

Any questions?

#11     Jun 10, 2011
  2. The best part is, if we exploded higher, you were covered with this 'call'

Nice hedge!

#12     Jun 10, 2011
  3. dunno dude, for someone that has never once made a a call . late or otherwise, you seem to be an expert

#13     Jun 10, 2011
  4. Don't be such an idiot, this site has a 30 minute window to CHANGE ONES CALL....calls are meaningless here when will you understand this FACT......JUST TRADE DUDE, that's all that matters

:)

#14     Jun 10, 2011
  5. You know I have never once changed a call. Stop projecting.

And 30 minutes when you're talking macro doesnt mean shit anyhow.

#15     Jun 10, 2011
  6. I don't know that you haven't changed a call in your time, how can you even PRESUME to make this kind of statement? How could I ever even verify it?

And I dont trade MACRO, I'm a short term trader so it would be EASY for me to be a fraud and I know this so I don't waste my time making calls. Not to mention that the moments I do take a trade are quick and hectic moments where I have to properly position myself and manage the trades. Last thing I have time for is posting entry, exit and stop prices.

#16     Jun 10, 2011
  7. I presume to know what the fuck I've done.

How about you ?

Seriously, you dont really trade. You watch the markets to keep track of your muni bonds, and utility stocks. The commentary is just to keep you busy while you watch them move .0001% a day.

Now did you catch the easy TAOM short (11.30's) and cover a buck lower in 2 minutes? No?

#17     Jun 10, 2011
  8. ps I posted the call live on st. yep, had time to do that and trade it.

i like to document my genuis

#18     Jun 10, 2011
  9. Good for you that you know what you've done, but you are a dolt if you think that this should be taken at face value by members of ET. The 30 min window makes it IMPOSSIBLE to make live calls without the lingering notion that things can be faked. In fact, YOU called someone else out for this exact infraction just recently, "forexforex" i believe, so you know it happens here. Which is why I don't believe any 'live' calls here.

To speak to trading, I do trade each and every day. You can believe me or you don't have to, I can give a rats ass. That's the difference between us, I care only about my trading and not one iota about impressing people like you or others on an anonymous message board. For me, it's entertainment and the occasional good mkt or trading debate. For you, it's about trying to toot your own horn to whoever will listen.....and judging by your lack of followers, there aren't many listeners :)

#19     Jun 10, 2011
  10. 'this is the big one' - was the genius call accompanied by the instrument and the direction by any chance?

#20     Jun 10, 2011