Yep... now predictions for bitcoin $1,000,000!!! Do I hear $5m ? $12m? $28m? $35m?

Discussion in 'Crypto Assets' started by S2007S, Nov 29, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. S2007S

S2007S

Yep go gather up your $10000 and become a millionaire in only 2 short years.....

Okay step right up and buy your Bitcoin because you my friend are going to be a free millionaire in less than 2 years....this is the ultimate way...so if everyone can gather up just $10,000 you can be be a millionaire in 104 weeks!!!! 2 years to become a millionaire off a $10,000 investment.....I mean why are we waiting...let's gooo...borrow from friend. Mortgage the house and borrow everything you can...you will be minted a millionaire guranteed in only2 short years

James Altucher predicts bitcoin will reach $1 million by 2020

• Outspoken libertarian and MGT Capital Investments CEO John McAfee tweets he predicts bitcoin will reach $1 million by the end of 2020, double his previous forecast.
      • "I'll say 1 million dollars by 2020, as well, easily," Altucher says on CNBC's "Squawk Alley." "There's 15 million millionaires around the world. All their financial advisors are going to say, 'Hey, buy a bitcoin. You need some exposure."
      • Bitcoin hit a record high of $11,377.33 earlier in the day, according to CoinDesk.
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cn...cts-bitcoin-will-reach-1-million-by-2020.html

Chris Mac likes this.
  2. just21

just21

GermanyHyperChart.jpg

It happened before. Maybe we are living through hyper inflation of asset prices.

3. d08

d08

Chris Mac and Xela like this.
  4. schweiz

schweiz

Altucher,Niederhoffer and Goodboy, the golden trio... :D

d08 likes this.
  5. only thing Altucher is famous for is that hairdo

6. Magna

Magna Administrator

Guys, this thread is closed. Please post BTC prices, etc. on the new consolidated Bitcoin Price Thread.

johnarb likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.