Yep, He's a muslim

Discussion in 'Politics' started by fhl, Jun 12, 2010.

1. 2 Questions:

1) are you more upset that your President is a Muslim?

2) or are more upset that your President is a Muslim?

#11     Jun 12, 2010
  2. I'll happily pay for your cremation if you decide to overdose on pinesol because you can't take it anymore.

#12     Jun 12, 2010
  3. Mercor

Mercor

Obama: Who's side is he on?

Islamic center, mosque planned two blocks from Ground Zero ...
    Dec 9, 2009 ... Muslims to break ground on Ground Zero mosque, on 9/11 anniversary!

#13     Jun 13, 2010

4. I always knew Bloomberg was a closeted Muslim

http://sify.com/news/new-york-mayor...ro-mosque-news-international-kf4u4ddaiic.html

New York Mayor defends proposed Ground Zero mosque

New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg has defended the construction of a proposed mosque near Ground Zero, saying that it must be allowed to proceed because the government "should not be in the business of picking" one religion over another.

"I think it's fair to say if somebody was going to try, on that piece of property, to build a church or a synagogue, nobody would be yelling and screaming," The New York Post quoted Bloomberg, as saying.

"And the fact of the matter is that Muslims have a right to do it, too," he added.

Bloomberg further argued that blocking the 13-story mosque and Islamic cultural center would violate the essence of America.

"What is great about America and particularly New York is we welcome everybody, and if we are so afraid of something like this, what does that say about us? Democracy is stronger than this. You know the ability to practice your religion was one of the real reasons America was founded," he added.

The New York Mayor's comments came after angry relatives of the 9/11 victims were involved in a clash with supporters of the proposed mosque during a community-board hearing.

Holding up photos of family members killed in the Twin Towers and carrying signs such as, "Honor 3,000, 9/11 - No mosque!" opponents of the planned mosque called the plan an insult to the terror-attack victims.

Retired FDNY Deputy Chief Al Santora, whose 23-year-old son, Christopher, was the youngest firefighter to die on the fateful day, opposed the plan saying that it was the burial ground of his son.

"I do have a problem with having a mosque on top of the site where [terrorists] can gloat about what they did," Santora said. (ANI)

#14     Jun 13, 2010
  5. a muslim obama is good for america

#15     Jun 13, 2010

6. Thank you, bozo.

#16     Jun 13, 2010
  7. To the man who says that Trotsky was not a socialst, 2 questions:

1)Why are you repeating yourself?

2)Why are you repeating yourself?

#17     Jun 13, 2010
  8. It wouldn't bother me to have a Muslim President just like I wasn't bothered by having a Christian President.

There are good Muslims and there are bad Muslims.

There are good Christians and bad Christians.

The problem I have is when my President lies to me.

There are no good liars.

#18     Jun 13, 2010
  9. That you're an idiot? No, that's been out there for quite a while now.

#19     Jun 13, 2010
  10. Oh my god! run for the hells, run for the hells, he is a Moozlimb, SAID THE SPOKESMAN OF THE MOST CORRUPT AND DICTATORSHIP GOVERNOMENT ON EARTH!

#20     Jun 13, 2010