Yen is making some serious moves

Discussion in 'Forex' started by T-Bone Trader, Jul 8, 2009.

1. No doubt it was a dumb statement - which I humbly admitted in this thread -

But we'll see what the reason for the big move was in due time

I wouldn't be surprised to hear something remotely similar to my statement

Also, I never insulted atticus - he was the one who attacked me - no retaliation from me - so please get your facts straight

#31     Jul 8, 2009
  2. EUR/JPY.....so far so good

#32     Jul 8, 2009
  3. 1/3 out for 20 pips...holding rest.

Pretty much the only cross anyone's trading right now is the Yen. Figured it should have some reliable signals compared to the typical chop on the rest. EUR/USD fallin asleep.

#33     Jul 8, 2009
  4. Last try at making you understand. You called multiple users fools for thinking the flight to quality was the reason. You then continued to laugh at the reason after other users agreed. No, you didn't insult atticus directly. You just laughed at the reason he supported as well.

Regardless, you admit to the stupidity of your disbelief in the flight to quality issue - and all is well with the world once again.

Disagree all you want with whoever you want in the future. Just do it without profanity/vulgarity and it's all cool, man.

Lastly, if I find out you're using multiple usernames (not saying you are, but just giving you fair notice) then I'm going to get rid of one of them.

#34     Jul 8, 2009
  5. I'm holding 250,000 AUD/JPY short at the break of 73.80. Not giving in yet. This baby has more to go, I'm thinking.

#35     Jul 8, 2009
  6. Whatever...all water under the bridge

Just do your job as a moderator the right way

Cheers!

#36     Jul 8, 2009
  7. Damn well done sir. Watching that 200 on the EUR/JPY....making some pretty good support. See no reason why we can't test the lows though under this kind of pressure.

#37     Jul 8, 2009
  8. Agree, I'm thinking this is the start of something much bigger. You don't see a run like this every day. There's a bomb ticking.

I'll add to my short on a break of 70.80 (a convincing one).

Good luck, mate.

#38     Jul 8, 2009
  9. Moved my stop to 72.5. that locks in $3,500 and covers my kid's daycare payment for the next two months (and a nice dinner with the wife).

#39     Jul 8, 2009
  10. u too! Thanks. :)

#40     Jul 8, 2009