Yen is making some serious moves

Discussion in 'Forex' started by T-Bone Trader, Jul 8, 2009.

1. No! This post was based on the strength of the yen.

My previous comment was aimed towards increasenow for his obvious bs'ing about making trades -- and since when is 1 person everyone? lmao

As you can see from his lack of recent enthusiasm, I was correct for calling him out

#21     Jul 8, 2009
  2. This is the fourth post in the thread. I don't see where "increasenow" posted in this thread. Can you show it to me?

#22     Jul 8, 2009
  3. cstfx

cstfx

guys, flame it down a little.

T-Bone, you have had some great trades the past few weeks and you should pat yourself on the back for it, but by your own words, you have only been trading this monster for a few months. There's much for you to learn by not just staring at your chart gap down and listening to CNBC in the background.

Look, listen and learn. There are plenty of people here willing to SHARE info if you open your mind and realize that you are not always right all the time (even 50% is tough to achieve, you know?).

#23     Jul 8, 2009

4. None taken. That's some serious volatility...I thought the yen pairs were somewhat stable compared to the usd pairs but after today's move, I'm definitely a bit more respectful of the potential

#24     Jul 8, 2009

5. My insult was directed at the original post which imo was an absolute foolish statement

But I don't like ctsfx - he is the only person I insulted in this thread

**Could** you please point out where I insulted "everyone" as you stated?

In re: to increasenow, you brought him up so I thought you were referring to my previous thread tat with him

Put this shit to bed man -- don't be a such a bitch

Act like a respectable moderator -- even if you're incapable

#25     Jul 8, 2009

6. You were calling multiple people "fools". Unless you have trouble with singular and plurality. I don't know, maybe you do.

I'm going to put this to bed with one last warning to you on attacking folks (whether you dislike them or not) with profanity and rude commentary.

Any and all posters on the forex forum know that we don't tolerate that stuff here.

As for the statement about flight to quality being foolish, none of the experienced traders here - most of all atticus who could trade circles around you every day of the week and twice on Sunday - thinks its foolish. Maybe you should look before you leap.

You're the one who made the insinuation that the dollar could be replaced by the Yen! That would rival even some of increasenow's comments for silliness.

#26     Jul 8, 2009
  7. cstfx

cstfx

Ivan

let it go. If he directed it toward me then "ouch!".

Seriously, he asked a question, was given an answer, ridiculed the answer, answer backed up by fact, continues to rant.

Not much you can do from this point. I pretty much have an idea who one of his other handles is.

#27     Jul 8, 2009
  8. One of the best things i've read in a while. Can't over-state how important that last part is :)

#28     Jul 8, 2009
  9. 12:45 sell signal. I'm in stop above the peak

#29     Jul 8, 2009
  10. On which pair?

#30     Jul 8, 2009