Yellen: $20 trillion national debt 'should keep people awake at night'...what does she know....

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by S2007S, Nov 29, 2017.

1. S2007S

S2007S

So let's get this straight all of the sudden after decades of debt she's saying it should keep people awake at night? Now she mentions how concerned one should be over the national debt....how many times did you raise the fu$king debt ceiling???? How many times did you approve to print more money and not give a fu$k of worry ....just shutup and quick yapping your mouth.....if she was so worried why did she create the path to $20+ trillion in debt...if she was the real deal on day one she should have done something to stop the debt from progressing but no one gives a fu$k that's why we have $20 trillion in debt and counting....it's too late....the only way to more fairytale prosperity is through debt...and more debt and even more debt...there is no going back now...you can repeat how it must be keeping people up at night but that's all lies....no one cares about the $20 trillion in debt this country is in...in fact no too long ago they raised the debt ceiling and guess what as we come up to that next debt ceiling they will once again raise it.....the fed is to blame for nearly all the debt we are in....debt to gdp ratio is at 75% and she says it's not freighting...hahah....what a fu$king joke she is........don't worry Powell the next fed chairman will bow to wallstreet once again and also not give a fu$ks worry about the national debt!!!!!!

Yellen: $20 trillion national debt 'should keep people awake at night'

"I would simply say that I am very worried about the sustainability of the U.S. debt trajectory," Yellen said. "Our current debt-to-GDP ratio of about 75 percent is not frightening but it's also not low."

"It's the type of thing that should keep people awake at night," she added.

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/11/29/yel...l-debt-should-keep-people-awake-at-night.html

2. Try using the key marked ENTER, or <-----^

SunTrader likes this.
  3. All statist liars. They are just passing the bag....the idea is to just not get caught with the bag....anyone who thinks the fed has any positive attribute is very malinformed...they literally buy Government debt spending in the name of keeping interest rates low...it's a complete lie

KDASFTG likes this.
  4. Why do both you guys write in the same manner? Hmm...

5. S2007S

S2007S

If you think im cdcaveman and he's me and what ever you believe you got it all wrong buddy.... Two totally different people....

noddyboy and Slartibartfast like this.
  6. Fair enough, I just could not read it. I'll take your word for the coincidence.

7. Let him think whatever he wants.... The fed was advertised as a method for stabilizing markets and most people have bought it hook line and sinker... Gut hooked is another name for it

8. I'm just saying that no one wants to be in charge when shit hits the fan...plus it's easy for yellen to criticize now that she isn't at the helm... She will like blame any problems off on Powell .. passing the bag of goods...bag of goods meaning the load of debt created by the unholy alliance of gov spending and fed buying Government debt

9. Fair enough, I think 77% is the point past which the US will start to worry bondholders and start downgrades. That is the usually accepted level applied to most nations to my knowledge.

The republicans have had a pattern of debt-phobia in opposition times and blowing it up in power. After 2008 with Obama's guys saying to hell with it, maybe we can just ignore it like Cheney said Reagan proved. That worked to a degree.

But now it is near 77%.

10. noddyboy

noddyboy

S2007S has been posting here for 10+ years. So have I...almost 20 years. But it is funny how people still think we have some long term end game to sell a system or something. LOL.

#10     Nov 29, 2017