Yeah I wanna be a trader to ;)

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by jrlvnv, Jun 4, 2005.

1. jrlvnv

jrlvnv

when do you guys turn on your sense of humor? Or is that a trait that day traders aren't allowed to have? I do have a very simple approach when it comes to life in general and believe most people over analize things when most of life is just so general and everyone tends to complicate it. I was making a comment to a question that I asked and someone replied to read a book. Why read when someone can just sum up the book to the answer the question in the first place? Or is it that I just take life to simple then it really is? Who knows but all I was looking for is why most traders fail. Please don't reply saying its because most people look for cliff notes :p ... Take care and hope everyone had a good weekend

#11     Jun 6, 2005
  2. Glorak

Glorak

that book will show you a frame of mind that successful traders put themselves in. it would be rather hard to sum up a book like that into a sentence.

#12     Jun 6, 2005
  3. Well, its because the 15% of traders who do succeed have the passion, dedication and will TO succeed. Almost no one comes into the business and is successful immediately. On the contrary, most who do end up winners, start off as losers. These losers put all they can into finding a way to win and win consistently. They put in the time and effort into devising a strategy and they dont give up when they arent rewarded immediately. They see the potential and understand that if some, even if its a very small minority, can be consistently profitable, then why cant they.

#13     Jun 6, 2005
  4. Ask Samson77

#14     Jun 6, 2005
  5. here are some cliffnotes for ya:

Making money in the market is easy, just follow this rule:

Buy low and sell high.

Not necessarily in that order (if you prefer to short of course).

and here is a good motto from the longtimers:

Bears make money, bulls make money, and pigs get slaughtered.

and there are 3 things that make the market what it is (irrational!)

Fear, Greed, and .......hmmmmm...i always forget the last one..maybe that's why I am just scraping by now!

p.s. My batting average this year for trades: 51.9%.

#15     Jun 6, 2005
  6. benz2004

benz2004

Books will never make you a good trade its all on hands training side by side with an experience trader so you don't want to trade remote until you have a good grasp on what your doing and low commission rates are important from the start of your learning curve if your gonna make it and not churn your money away before you even come around . im in new jersey we offer low rates to new traders and training program we would like you to become profitable before you trade from home were not out to just make you churn your money. we want you to make it so you can tell your fellow traders what great tracing program we have and commison deals. good luck

#16     Jun 6, 2005
  7. what are your commission rates Benz?

#17     Jun 6, 2005
  8. benz2004

benz2004

Hi traderich are you a new trader or experienced if so what do you trade and what is your monthly volume and your current deal.

#18     Jun 6, 2005
  9. benz2004

benz2004

any traders looking for better deals and payouts can email me with there current deal payout and monthly volume. good luck for the rest of your trading day

#19     Jun 6, 2005
  10. I love it when I ask a simple question and get 3 questions back at me!

benz do you wipe your A$$ using your left hand or right?
    when is the last time you got laid?
    do you answer rhetorical questions?

#20     Jun 6, 2005