*Yawn* Another Day, Another Rally on Horrible News

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by MrDODGE, Dec 11, 2008.

1. The constant media coverage Blagojevich scandal is also a bullish sign for stocks because no one is talking about the mental recession and fake credit crunch. I guess it was never a big deal to begin with, which is what I have been saying since 2007. No one complaining about unemployment and spiking oil prices from the major media outlets.

#11     Dec 11, 2008
  2. You have a recessionary mindset. That 40% sellloff can be recovered in 14 months easily because the US economy is still fundamentally strong. Thats why I don't sell. There is no denying the fact stocks have been flat since october 10th while short interest has surged. Hmm I suspect there will be a lot of covering soon. :D

#12     Dec 11, 2008
  3. ElCubano

ElCubano

which is to take our money....:D

#13     Dec 11, 2008
  4. There also has been no denying the fact, John, that you've been dead wrong for so long while your acount got crushed. You may think I have a recessionary mindset because thats what we are IN! When times are bullish, I adjust my mentality and thinking, which are based on reality. You don't know how to do that, this is why you are essentially praying we go higher, because you do not wish to face the fact that you were caught long in a massive credit and real estate bubble.

#14     Dec 11, 2008
  5. noddyboy

noddyboy

Supporting evidence pls?

#15     Dec 11, 2008
  6. could it be that they saw it coming, and that's why the market crashed, 2 months ago, MrDildo?

#16     Dec 11, 2008
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

Isn't that the truth!

#17     Dec 11, 2008
  8. In what way(s) do you feel that the US economy - built on and drowning in debt - is fundamentally strong? What, in your opinion, is it about the the US economy that makes it fundamentally strong?

#18     Dec 11, 2008
  9. Better yet, what degree of correlation does the economy have with the equity market?

#19     Dec 11, 2008
  10. ElCubano

ElCubano

you should state it another way...

what degree of correlation does the economy have with your P&l??? :D

#20     Dec 11, 2008