Y'all remember that Andrew Gillum clown?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TreeFrogTrader, Jun 22, 2022.

1. Just like Michael Avenatti, CNN hired Gillum as a contributor and treated him as a rising star even though anyone with any scruples (which eliminates CNN) could spot them as a con artist, and a low-life scamster from a mile away.

Former Florida gubernatorial candidate Andrew Gillum indicted on wire fraud charges
    https://www.cnn.com/2022/06/22/politics/andrew-gillum-fraud-charges/index.html

(CNN)Andrew Gillum, a once-rising Democratic star who nearly won a 2018 race for Florida governor, was indicted on Wednesday along with a close political ally on charges of conspiracy, wire fraud and making false statements.

traderob, smallfil and ipatent like this.
  2. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

I remember GWB telling me he'd be better than DeSantis.

traderob and smallfil like this.
  3. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

Lock him up if he committed crimes.

4. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

[​IMG]

5. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

IMO DeSantis' committed far greater crimes than Gillum. If anyone is going to criticize Cuomo in NY for how he hid the Covid deaths and demand he resign -- then they need to be doing the same for DeSantis in Florida who did the exact same thing with hiding & manipulating Covid data to make himself look good -- hiding and unreporting more than 3000 Covid deaths in Florida in 2020 alone.

6. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

We'll, you're certainly entitled to your "IMO". The rest of us prefer to live in a world with a sky that is blue.

Have fun, though. Maybe another angry DeSantis thread will help?

smallfil likes this.
  7. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

Can you cite an example where I have not advocated for locking up a politician when it appears obvious they have committed serious crimes and are indicted. I will assume the prosecutor proves the crimes in court and they are found guilty.

8. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

No, I think you're good about calling for politicians that commit crimes to be locked up - that's not what I'm getting at here.

What I'm getting at is your continued failure to back the right horse and frequently support narratives and people (like this) that turn out to be a total flunk. You're ET's best contrarian indicator, and its freakin' funny.

smallfil likes this.
  9. UsualName

UsualName

I suspected there was something up with this guy when he got busted in a motel room smoking meth with a male prostitute.

Tsing Tao and gwb-trading like this.