Y'all following this Epstein mess?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Cuddles, Feb 23, 2019.

1. piezoe

piezoe

jem, did you remember to check under the bed this morning to make sure the deep state hasn't placed any listening devices there?

#21     Mar 1, 2019
  2. piezoe

piezoe

You will also want to be checking for listening devices.

#22     Mar 1, 2019
  3. wildchild

wildchild

What exactly is untrue?

#23     Mar 1, 2019
  4. TJustice

TJustice

you get a check from a soros shell for that post?

#24     Mar 2, 2019
  5. Cuddles

Cuddles

you mean shill? Russian troll confirmed

#25     Mar 2, 2019
  6. TJustice

TJustice

If I were getting paid don't you think I would spend time on my posts and avoid typos and other mistakes.

I proved I could avoid those types of mistakes by taking my time with my first few posts.

Then I went for speed.
    My bluetooth keyboard seems to lose words in the buffer (and keys) my fingers make typos and spell the most common form of the word quite often ... and my first drafts always suck.

No one would pay me for that.

#26     Mar 2, 2019
  7. Cuddles

Cuddles

#27     Mar 21, 2019
  8. Cuddles

Cuddles

What part of the word illegal don't they understand?

https://www.jurist.org/news/2019/02...by-concealing-plea-agreement-in-epstein-case/

Federal judge rules Miami prosecutors acted unlawfully by concealing plea agreement in Epstein case

A federal judge ruled Thursday that prosecutors broke federal law in brokering a 2008 plea agreement for hedge-fund manager and millionaire Jeffrey Epstein.

Starting in 2005, Epstein was accused of orchestrating a sex trafficking ring and sexually assaulting dozens of minors. His plea agreement, which was sealed from the public record, distilled these accusations into two prostitution charges and arranged for Epstein to spend 13 months in a private wing of a Palm Beach county jail with six days of work release to his office each week.

In his ruling, Judge Kenneth Marra found that prosecutors—led by former Miami US Attorney, and current US Secretary of Labor, Alex Acostaviolated the federal Crime Victims’ Rights Act (CVRA) by sealing Epstein’s plea agreement so that Epstein’s victims could not see its terms or speak at his sentencing.

#28     Mar 23, 2019
  9. RRY16

RRY16

Ive never met a lawyer or realtor who’s ever lied.

#29     Mar 23, 2019
  10. Cuddles

Cuddles

https://www.forbes.com/sites/lisett...-GRNRWXP3Zef-zJ7Msg1T4uSY16o8utM#3a601c725ac9

Topline: A federal appeals court Wednesday ordered that 167 documents in a lawsuit that alleges famously well-connected financier Jeffrey Epstein participated in a sex-trafficking ring should be unsealed—and that many of his powerful friends could be named.

• In its 27-page decision, the court cited the public’s right to access the case information outweighed the privacy of certain individuals, “including numerous prominent American politicians, powerful business executives, foreign presidents, a well‐known Prime Minister, and other world leaders.”
    • Virginia Guiffre (now Roberts) filed the lawsuit against Ghislane Maxwell, alleging that she had used her as part of a sex trafficking network of underage girls to Epstein and a number of his famous friends, including his lawyer Alan Dershowitz and Prince Andrew. Both men denied the accusations.
    • Dershowitz has supported unsealing the documents, according to the Daily Beast.
    • The documents will not be immediately available, as anonymous individuals involved in the case have two weeks to file appeals.
    • The court advised the documents be read carefully. “We therefore urge the media to exercise restraint in covering potentially defamatory allegations, and we caution the public to read such accounts with discernment,” wrote the court in its decision.

#30     Jul 5, 2019