Yahoo Freudian Slip? Obama To Visit Country Of Birth - Africa

Discussion in 'Politics' started by JamesL, Jun 22, 2013.

1. The joke's on you dumbass.

#11     Jun 23, 2013
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

LOL

"Pissing you guys off..."

He's the laughing stock of ET and doesn't even know it.

#12     Jun 23, 2013
  3. Tell me you aren't pissed off with this , lukie . . . after all isn't it your money?

#13     Jun 23, 2013
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

That's Obama wasting my money hence pissing me off dumb ass. NOT you pissing me off, moron. If you paid any appreciable federal income taxes you'd be pissed too, shit for brains.

#14     Jun 23, 2013
  5. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Dude, how dumb are you? Re-read the statement. It says he'll be making an extended trip to Africa, but he won't be stopping in the country of his birth (Kenya). It's like saying you'll be visiting Europe, but not stopping in Switzerland.

#15     Jun 24, 2013
  6. You are not as smart as you make out to be here. My point was Africa is a Continent and not a country as the thread title implies,
    and show me where in the statement it says Kenya , or are you a birther?

#16     Jun 24, 2013
  7. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

And you are not "smart" at all. Kenya is implied (hence the parenthesis - which is what you do when something is implied). Or perhaps you think the Yahoo writer thought Obama was born in South Africa, or Zambia?

The thread title is also written as a "this AND that". Ie, Country of Birth AND Africa. You obviously know shit about journalism (and everything else) as the hyphen is used to convey two things when space is a premium.

Keep posting, though. You're doing a much better job at making yourself look an idiot than I could ever do.

#17     Jun 24, 2013
  8. omg. . . i know shit abt journalism.:(.

are you a birther ? ? ?

#18     Jun 24, 2013
  9. Ricter

Ricter

The OP already indicated he wrote as if he thought of Africa as a country. Sure, it may have been hasty, and on a quiz he'd get it right, but he didn't this time, by his own admission.

#19     Jun 24, 2013
  10. That is why on my second post , i gave him a smiley and said not to worry too much about it.

#20     Jun 24, 2013