yahoo finance

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by ps0013, Feb 13, 2007.

1. ps0013

ps0013

My yahoo finance (premium service) bar charts and candle charts have been on a 15 minute delay for 4 days...I called 3 times and don't get any help from yahoo customer service except that they'll report the problem

I checked to make sure that my account is paid & in good standing.
    Line charts and quotes are still in real time.

Anyone else with this service having a problem?

2. still having same proble?

I'm considering signing up which is why I ask

Also, do you know if Yahoo can provide 2000 US stock symbol data simultaneously? Thanks

3. ps0013

ps0013

Yes, my candle charts are still 15 minute delay. It's been about 4 days now and I've tried another computer to make sure it wasn't the settings/firewall...

This really is the only problem I've had in the last 4-5 years.

4. rh2007

rh2007

I am also getting delayed "real time" charts from Yahoo.

I have been paying for their real time service for 4 years, but starting on 2/7/07 their intraday bar charts and candle charts are coming up delayed instead of real time. Their line charts still come up real time though.

I've been complaining to them every day, but they refuse to even acknowledge the problem. I keep getting useless replies from some a-hole in customer care named Derrek, who just makes shlt up and says he can't reproduce the problem even though he doesn't even try.

I'm going to cancel my service, the sign back up and see if that fixes the problem

The only reason I use Yahoo is that it is the only service I can find that allows me to view dozens of real time intraday charts on a single web page.

5. ps0013

ps0013

I think it may have something to do with their new Beta charts. Maybe they are trying to force us over to beta by not giving us real time with the classic charts...