Yaaawn buy GLD on the dip

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by stock_trad3r, Apr 25, 2008.

1. Tomaz26

Tomaz26

At least here at 880 its not chasing like it was in other cases I guess :)).

Well I am long GLD not because he mentioned it but because if you look at the chart it clearly shows some strong support at 880. Stop loss at 870 and all is
    done :))

#11     Apr 25, 2008
  2. Ythat wa 6 months ago..

#12     Apr 25, 2008
  3. GLD moving higher

Up 1.3% great buying Opp

From a technical perspective, a sharp rebound from support

90 would not be unreasonable

#13     Apr 25, 2008
  4. wake37

wake37

I love the replys stuck trad3r gets. From his calls he seems to beat the average et resident on average and certainly the overall market. Who cares if he made a bad call on VMW six months ago. Thats what stop losses are for right Ivanovich.

Anyways I dont ever see you make any calls except to call other people out on their call when they are wrong. As annoying as stock trad3r can be { I personally enjoy his perception on the market} he has made some great calls, most recently his call on goog. He is up over 20% on Visa.

I am paiently awaiting your great calls Ivanovich.

WAKE

#14     Apr 25, 2008
  5. PaulRon

PaulRon

I'm as bullish as they come in gold but I think we are going take out the low from a few weeks back. Hold off for at least a few days before you buy, still some room on the bottom end. Now in "c" wave of a bull correction.

#15     Apr 25, 2008
  6. spersky

spersky

I respect Stock_trader. I learned alot today. I learned that it is not as easy as I said about making my money in Gold. I have a profit now after sweating a horrible loss which almost stopped me out.

Going to stay short for now though

#16     Apr 25, 2008
  7. stock, you needed to buy gold 30 points ago. I remember asking you what you thought of gold when GLD was trading with a 5 handle, you told me gold was going nowhere...Needless to say you were wrong (again)...I am a seller of gold up here, you will be proven wrong again. To make money as a momo guy, you need to be early, you are not very good at the momo game are you?

#17     Apr 25, 2008
  8. Gold chart - in my humble opinion - reminds me of the Eiffel tower.. and a very shaky one at that. You must be one hell of a gold bug for interpreting that chart as bullish.

#18     Apr 25, 2008
  9. Except that he doesn't use stop losses.

As for my calls, I've made many and have been here for several years. You're welcome to search them out and see the effect of them. Until then, begone, muppet!

#19     Apr 25, 2008
  10. Pachoo

Pachoo

Dollar is getting stronger so gold and oil will correct.

#20     Apr 25, 2008