Xview versus Trading Computers.com

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by EricP, May 8, 2009.

1. FWIW... The xw8600 and Dell T5400 are equivalent machines, but the Dell is about $400 less.

And technical support on Dell's Precision line is excellent.

#21     Jun 20, 2009
  2. bighog

bighog Guest

college_trad3r

05-09-09 08:35 AM

How do I trade of 2 monitors, and one computer. I have 1 monitor right now. What special program do I need to install? And where do I connect the second monitor too?

Gently insert the electrical cord from the electrical outlet into your ass and flip the switch. When you have recharged your brain trot on down to the local High school or even grade school and ask any kid. :p

#22     Jun 20, 2009
  3. Hi,

I work with a local east coast company.

Our computers are in most local businesses in the area including some larger companies that we has to custom design the computers for their labs.

We can easily build you a quad core Intel Computer with 4 GB to 8 GB of RAM and a 1 GB Nividia Video Card including free shipping.

Currently, I am still trading using Windows Pro, but if you like will install whatever operating system you prefer.

We can give you better pricing than the web sites that are currently listed on this thread.

We are able to keep costs low since we purchase our supplies of parts from an Chinese company that orders for example 50,000 Intel processors and then resells them to companies like ours with very little mark up.

#23     Jun 20, 2009
  4. wave

wave

#24     Jun 20, 2009
  5. zdreg

zdreg

you should be hogtied and thrown into a rural stream of water. enjoy.

#25     Jun 21, 2009
  6. jumper

jumper

As a follow up, AVOID NTI. Been having the same video card problems forever. They keep insisting that it was from a system update because they don't want to fix it. I've replaced the hard drive many times (through them) but to no avail. The extended warranty is useless.

#26     Oct 24, 2010