XRp Intraday Buy

Discussion in 'Crypto Assets' started by Lee-Bax, Sep 15, 2020.

1. orbit23

orbit23

SEC doubled down and added price manipulation charges to the list.

Doesn't seem like this case will be resolved any time soon. I dumped all my Ripples i bought at year end.

Maybe i've been bear trapped and it moons now.

#21     Feb 24, 2021
  2. cesfx

cesfx

How worse could it be?
    Its been delisted, one of the poorest performer in cryptos. Moneygram called it off...

#22     Feb 24, 2021
  3. orbit23

orbit23

It can always get worse...

Usually everything goes up together. The top performers outperform everything. The big mistake that i've done time and time again is to wait for the laggard to catch up, but almost always once the best performs top, everything crashes... Laggards were not lagging, they were just weak.

I could totally be wrong though, maybe i've been bear-trapped and XRP moons now.. But if everything crashes, i could easily see XRP going down to 0.07$ lol and then go on a run in the next few years?...

#23     Feb 24, 2021
    Lee-Bax and cesfx like this.
  4. Hello mate, What about the uphold? They are providing buying and selling services. Looking for a review, are your using? I got some reviews from blogs and social media.

If anyone has any personal experience, would you like to share, please. I got still positive reviews.

If everything is ok, I'm going for them. Thanks.

#24     Feb 24, 2021
  5. Lee-Bax

Lee-Bax

Well the hype train didn't last long for XRP in the recent bull pushes on crypto. We broker trend and saw some serious strong supply come in and price is being pushed down. But what i do see very often is price will come down to the 0.20C areas and then we see it pushed up. So my ideal area is down at the 0.28c demand area. Great strong demand area to buy in and get a good amount of pips from it. 1:6 R:R on that zone so lets keep watching for now see where price finds support. GLIYF
    Screenshot_1.png

#25     Feb 28, 2021
  6. Lee-Bax

Lee-Bax

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend so far. Looking back on XRP today, even with their court case they are making moves on getting their technology into different sectors. Price action is bullish at the moment with XRP but i think it wont be too long before we get a nice little bull run. Currently making lower lows and lower highs. Look to buy in the demand areas and we could catch the run for ourselves. Obviously the cheaper we buy the better. GLIYF
    Screenshot_22.png

#26     Mar 6, 2021
  7. Lee-Bax

Lee-Bax

Good evening all. Hope everyone’s having as best of a weekend they can. today been looking at XRP. We have been waiting for price to hit the demand zones below to get a good strong buy in. But we have seen a couple of strong bullish momentum candles happen recently. But they have wicked right out still showing selling pressure. If price closes back inside this wedge then I think it will get squeezed, which is one of my favorite ways to trade in the winning direction. Hopefully it comes back down and breaks below the the demand zones below so we can get a good price to get in on. Keep watching for now and patience will pay, just be ready for the cheaper buy zones. GLIYF

Screenshot_1.png

#27     Mar 20, 2021
  8. Lee-Bax

Lee-Bax

Couple of day's ago I sent out this wedge squeeze on XRP. I was looking for price to fall to the demand zone below, or trade the winning direction. Well it showed us exactly what it wanted to do. We broke out to the top side, and yesterday gave us a nice retest, which was our opportunity to go long which I took. Current daily candle is looking good and nicely in profit. I would like to see price fill that wick of the high to the left, but we need to break through that daily demand zone first, so will keep holding for now. Take some profits if you wish and make risk free. Was an easy one to take GLIYF Screenshot_1.png

#28     Mar 22, 2021
  9. cesfx

cesfx

#29     Mar 22, 2021
    Lee-Bax likes this.
  10. orbit23

orbit23

XRP looks very bullish to me

#30     Mar 26, 2021