XRp Intraday Buy

Discussion in 'Crypto Assets' started by Lee-Bax, Sep 15, 2020.

1. cesfx

cesfx

I have some buried in a paper wallet since 2017, I am trying to follow the saga about this pump and hold I read about. Let's see... after GameStop, BTC... Anything can happen careless of market cap. Ripple has to deal with a sec lawsuit but you never know.

#11     Jan 31, 2021
  2. Lee-Bax

Lee-Bax

i have no idea. i heard it was a group pumping again. seems alot are getting into this now. Multiple thousands of people coming together to pump coins of their chocie

#12     Jan 31, 2021
    mlawson71 likes this.
  3. cesfx

cesfx

Yep... A telegram group went from 32k members to 160k members in 24 hours.

#13     Jan 31, 2021
  4. It jumped up and it's collapsing, right now..

I cannot figure out the behavior of this crypto. For some reason, I feel like it's being manipulated easier than the rest of the big ones.

#14     Feb 1, 2021
  5. Lee-Bax

Lee-Bax

Today's post is more of a highlight on the risks involved in trading crypto coins and what can happen. We all saw the social media trending supposed pump of XRP on feb 1st. We got exactly that but look what happened the same day, it dumped right back down to 0.34c. Many regular traders or buyers would of been buying in near the top in fear of missing out. Classic case of what not to do. Look where price bounced right from, the collective dynamic support of the EMA's. If you held already from below then you could of taken good profits if you were watching. Just use the classic rule of buy low and sell high, dollar average in where you can if you're HODLing. Burt when trading look for the better entry zones. Like where we currently are. GLIYF Screenshot_2.png

#15     Feb 2, 2021
    cesfx likes this.
  6. Lee-Bax

Lee-Bax

Well Feb 1st was the day when most wanted to see XRP on the bull run. per my last post we saw that they took alot of people to the cleaners and collected all their liquidity and brough price right back down. Perfect opportunity for day traders to buy in at the cheaper price. The big fake out to the topside give us room to move into. There was two opportunities to get into the trade, either on the bounce from the EMA's, or the close of the Doji daily candle. If you followed either then you should be heavily in profits now. Moving averages are now pointing to the sky, so if they start to spread then the uptrend can have some decent strength. Keep holding for now risk free. GLIYF
    Screenshot_1.png

#16     Feb 5, 2021
    cesfx likes this.
  7. Lee-Bax

Lee-Bax

Across the board of crypto currencies we are seeing surges everywhere. Our trade long after the fakeout Pump has almost hit TP. We can see the spike on the current daily candle almost got there. We can see a sharp trend strength on XRP and i think we will acheive TP in the next few days. I have moved my SL into profit to secure some pips. hopefully we continue the bullish movement and reach our goal. To continue the buy's id like to see a pullback for the next position. But will report back if we reach TP or break trend. GLIYF
    Screenshot_1.png

#17     Feb 10, 2021
  8. Lee-Bax

Lee-Bax

Looking back on our XRP buy trade today and we can see the TP zone has been smashed through. Ideally with crypto we can keep holding and keep moving our SL into profit the further up we go. This is the best way to maximise profits. The TP of 2K pips has been exceeded and currently sit in 2.3k pips profit. I have moved my SL up more, price action is still very bullish so we can just keep watch on it for now. The second zone above at the recent high could be a possibility for sure. GLIYF Screenshot_1.png

#18     Feb 13, 2021
  9. Lee-Bax

Lee-Bax

Good morning all. XRP i still continuing on its bull run. I let my trade hit its SL as i was happy with where i left it. I checked and entered a new position on the daily open. Looks text book for my trading style. Price created its higher high and its higher low right on the moving average. My SL looks to of been a little support shelf. Hopefully we see a nice push up from this zone towards the next significant level above. 1:5.5 R:R on offer with this trade idea. Trend looks to of formed lets hope it continues. GLIYF Screenshot_1.png

#19     Feb 17, 2021
  10. cesfx

cesfx

Today should be the date for ripple first sec hearing.

#20     Feb 22, 2021