XRp Intraday Buy

Discussion in 'Crypto Assets' started by Lee-Bax, Sep 15, 2020.

1. Lee-Bax

Lee-Bax

Ripple/XRP always seems to be the last to move in the crypto space. Bitcoin looks to be going bullish so i thin kwe will see similar movement from XRP. My shorter moving averages have bioth crossed my long term average, so i think we will see some bullish movement from here after wicking out from the support zone just below at 0.23c. Targeting previous high with a return of 1:2 R:R. GLIYF Screenshot_1.png

2. Lee-Bax

Lee-Bax

Was looking for buys last time i looked at XRP. But we got a clear drop through trend so there was no good entry for a buy. No we have what looks like a nice classic break and re-test. Moving averages are just about to cross downwards which is a good indication we could see further downwards action. Wait for the bear candle to form and price action before pulling the trigger. GLIYF Screenshot_1.png

3. Lee-Bax

Lee-Bax

Not all crypto follows BTC . Looking back at XRP today and i wouldnt mind shorting from this zone. We can clearly see bitcoin has had a lovely bull push lately but XRP yet again doesnt follow suit. We can clearly see it doesnt like pushing past the 0.26c price. rejected many times so a nice 1:2 R:R intraday trade could be on the cards here. GLIYF Screenshot_1.png

4. Lee-Bax

Lee-Bax

Update on the XRP sell i took. We could see it didnt want to push past the .26c price point, so the sell was on for me. Its going to plan so far and 1733 points in profit so far. i have moves my SL to entry on this position just to give me spome protection, but should see price hit TP projection zone. GLIYF Screenshot_1.png

5. Lee-Bax

Lee-Bax

Happy monday indeed today, always nice to report on a TP being hit. Not a bad little 1:2 R:R trade on that one. Fairly easy stuff when we took it. Hopefully you all had a physical TP in place as it hit on the button. If not dont worry can see it still coming down to test the zone again for sure. Id like it to come down to 0.21c for the buy longer term. So keep watching out for that. GLIYF Screenshot_1.png

6. Lee-Bax

Lee-Bax

So with Bitcoin pumping natirally the rest of the coins seem to get pulled along. XRP has also seen some nice bullish movement. Will it join the bull run long term? If so when can we get in on the buy? Id like to see price test that strong resistance zone we just broker for a nice buy upwards. Let me know what you think below. GLIYF Screenshot_1.png

7. cesfx

cesfx

I like XRP ripple, I think it's a very interesting project.
    I like their speed and cost.
    Its market cap and centralisation a bit less, but it might be what banks and governments like.
    They will never adopt it as a currency (none of them alt) but they can use its safe and near instant ledger for their own proprietary digital currency.

8. Viotac

Viotac

That exploding , crazy Ripple !
    [​IMG]

9. Lee-Bax

Lee-Bax

Anyone holding or trading XRP. The financial markets forex/crypto/stocks are going wild lately. People have now realized their true potential when pulling together. AS such we see many pump's in coins and stocks alike recently. XRP has rocketed the last couple of days. I myself held some XRP from .23c and sold it for double. Im currently holding longs on my trading account also looking for the big push. Who else is on the XRP ride? where is it going likely? new ATH? let me know below your thoughts
    Screenshot_1.png

10. mlawson71

mlawson71

#10     Jan 31, 2021
    Lee-Bax likes this.