xpresstrade?

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by citrus, Nov 8, 2005.

1. citrus

citrus

i've been involved in different trading businesses for a while but am new to futures. i'm looking for a firm with a good web interface, a good record, access to a wide variety of markets (domestic and international, predominte interest in interest rate and currencies), and a reasonable way to earn interest on dead money in the account (t-bills are fine). i don't intend to day trade.

i did a little bit of searching and found xpresstrade, but they don't seem to be rated amongst the brokers here. anyone have any knowledge of them or other recommendations?

thanks in advance

2. MrX

MrX

Great firm, I've had an account with them for over a year and have never had any problems. The question you need to ask is what you need, if you are willing to pay a little more in commission but need great conditional order capabilities this is the best firm to go with.

Good Luck.

3. CvH

CvH

Hi MrX,

Went to their site and it looks interesting, indeed.
    Great contingency order capabilities and pleasantly less marketing noise but straight-forward information, certainly in comparison to a few others.

What are your experiences in terms of reliability and phone back-up in case the internet connection goes down ?

Anyone else on this site who would like to share his/her experiences with XPressTrade ?

Thanks a lot in advance and good luck ...

CvH