XOM

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by xandman, Feb 7, 2017.

1. Shares of Exxon Mobil are the second worst performer in the Dow 30 this year.

#11     Feb 8, 2017
  2. DAYMSTR

DAYMSTR

I would say XOM shares are one of the cheapest in the Dow 30 this year

#12     Feb 8, 2017
  3. xandman

xandman

CL breakout was avoided today.

#13     Feb 8, 2017
  4. R123

R123

I thought CL would drop big with high storage number. Further most of drillers and service companies recouped the losses from early day and added small gains. Seems nobody want to loose their positions. I am holding .

#14     Feb 8, 2017
  5. Exxon Mobil Corporation Gets Average Rating of Hold from Analysts

#15     Feb 14, 2017
  6. R123

R123

True, Exxon a hold at best. There are much better stocks to put your money into

Sometimes energy stocks seem to make big moves before the consensus is changed to buy.

I keep playing Xom and some other oil/gas related stocks because of the stubborn support I am seeing in oil prices .

#16     Feb 16, 2017
  7. $XOM 3rd largest holding in $SPY - if spy gonna head higher money needs to rotate - trying to breakou

#17     Feb 16, 2017
    murray t turtle likes this.
  8. %%
    Its still fairly close to your price+ good dividend; and up off 2008 lows + 2017 lows. NOT a stock tip LOL:D:cool: I alway remember the XOM service station/tiger in your tank,that gave free tire air for years ,when most of them charge for air[ $00.50]

#18     Sep 15, 2017
  9. dealmaker

dealmaker

Exclusive: Exxon Mobil breaks with past, bulks up energy trading to boost profit
    [​IMG]
    Exxon Mobil Corp is pushing deeper into energy trading, building a global cadre of experienced traders and beefing up risk-management systems to lift profit, according to executive recruiters and people familiar with the business. The development is a sea change for a company that has stood out from rivals by limiting its past activity out of concern it would be accused of market manipulation. (Reuters)

#19     Jun 12, 2018