Xmas Eve lows could be a generational bottom like March 2009, HAAAAA

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by S2007S, Jan 31, 2019.

1. S2007S

S2007S

Got my laugh for today.....

This is the same guy who said keep buying and buying before the 20% market meltdown and who is also extremely bullish on bitcoin....

"10 more years before we have another really big scare"

That's where I really laughed out loud. Complete joke for anyone believing that another 10 straight perfect years before the next big scare...the markets will see about 37 more really big scares before 2029 and not only that but a big bear market or three....funny how quick people change tunes when markets jump off their lows...I'm going to remember this post once the markets cleanly break December 24th Lows again.
    There will be no such thing as this being the generational low....far far far from it!!!!

The Christmas Eve stock market low could be a generational bottom like in March 2009: Fundstrat's Tom Lee
    • "If this is a midlife crisis, that was the low, and we've got 10 years before we have another really big scare, potentially," says strategist Tom Lee.
    • "I think 2,350, for a lot of reasons, is the low that people have to treat like 2009," he says, referring the S&P 500 close on Dec. 24.

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/01/31/tom...uld-be-a-generational-bottom.html?forYou=true

Clubber Lang and Stockolio like this.
  2. Yeah, that call won’t work out well.
    Then again, wasn’t he the clown who said Bitcoin was going to 1 million?