Xela: More Likes than Posts!!

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by learner2007, Nov 18, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xela

Congratulations are in order!! No poster in the Most Likes list comes even close to Xela's new record.
    More Likes than posts reflects Xela's valuable contributions to ET. Baron might want to think of an appropriate award for this achievement.

Congratulations to Miss ET!!

smileypete, 777, tomorton and 3 others like this.
  2. But can she Trade... :confused:

I suspect alot of lonely/ugly guys are giving her praises/likes because she's a female.

Kind of like nerds in the chess team, salivating at the only female in the class. or science-fiction nerds, fantasizing about having sex with a female in a costume.

Last edited: Nov 18, 2017
  3. algofy

algofy

Way to bring it down Bruce.

bone likes this.
  4. rin4et

rin4et

First of all you can't assume anything on the internet. Anybody can be female on the internet. Xela could be a handsome gentleman just saying :)
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 18, 2017
  5. What about you rin4et? Are you a handsome gentleman in disguise? :sneaky:

6. Chris Mac

Chris Mac

Troll in chief is back!
    Is your goal in life to replace MarketSurfer ?!!
    Xela's advices are more valuable than your part's art, part's science BS!!!!! Lol

CM

777 likes this.
  7. tomorton

tomorton

This is a mean and narrow-minded comment with regards Xela's work here and elsewhere. Very few posters have given out so much of their hard-earned real experience to assist traders of all types and you cannot be so ignorant as to not know this.

As for other traders being taken in, that's just about equally as offensive and likewise completely without justification.

777, comagnum and eurusdzn like this.
  8. rin4et

rin4et

Until my last life I was but in this life I switched sides for a change and boy I tell ya it has gotten me a lot more attention :)

9. Male, female, both or neither is irrelevant to the fact that he/she/it takes the time to help others less knowledgeable, and does an extremely good job of doing so, which is much more than can be said for your waste of space on the internet. I would imagine that what Xela says is so far over your head that your comments are made out of pure jealousy.

Last edited: Nov 19, 2017
    777 likes this.
  10. I don't know anything about Xela and rarely read here anyway, but this made me chuckle. :)

#10     Nov 19, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.